Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. (1114 Views)

What About Women That Beats Up Men / The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. by luyemee(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2015
Hello, How are you doing? My name is Kofi Archampong. I am Ghanian but I work and live in Calabar. I write you this morning with a funny but serious issue.

My wife is an Arsenal fan while I am a Man United fan. Normally that shouldn't be a problem. However, the fact that I know that she became an Arsenal fan because her ex was an Arsenal fan is what kills me. She never...
see more at http://nisupermodel..com/2015/05/haha-this-cracked-me-up-men-and.html
Re: Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. by KanwuliaJara: 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
Dem chop belle-full abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. by irunoko(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On May 13, 2015
luyemee:
Hello, How are you doing? My name is Kofi Archampong. I am Ghanian but I work and live in Calabar. I write you this morning with a funny but serious issue.
My wife is an Arsenal fan while I am a Man United fan. Normally that shouldn't be a problem. However, the fact that I know that she became an Arsenal fan because her ex was an Arsenal fan is what kills me. She never...
see more at http://nisupermodel..com/2015/05/haha-this-cracked-me-up-men-and.html
Masa Kofi, wufiri he ? cheesy
Re: Haha, This Cracked Me Up !!! Men And Their Insecurities Though. by Babe2sure(f): 7:55pm On May 13, 2015
gringrin

This issue sounds trivial, but it can spark off a row that will drag on for a long time. The wife should just support the husband's club (even if she will pretend) and let peace reign. Because he has already miscontrued her action as love for her ex.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Most Important In Marriage?is It Equal Rights Or Equal Responsibilities? / Parents, Would You Let Your Child Play With These Toys? / Fathers, Can You Do This To Your Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.