Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What You Must Do To Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Must Do To Grow Your Business (512 Views)

Lets Grow Your Business-businessinfopage.com / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / Top 21 Ways To Grow Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do To Grow Your Business by Suftel(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
Here, I just want to assure you that it is practical true that everyone or company into any form of business has it at the back of his or her mind or has it as a plan to grow in the business. But here is one million dollar question; is it all people do what will make their businesses to grow at the speed of time?

For the fact that I have come to find out that a lot of people especially those into recharge cards business do not in all times do what will enhance, promote, and grow their businesses, I therefore decided to write this topic in order that they will come to know that business growth does not just happen without proper nurturing and doing some basic things that must be done before any business will grow to higher level.
So, if there is any section or topic that you must take seriously in this manual, this one should be among. I am saying this because ‘experience is the best teacher.’ It would have been highly impossible for me to even write this manual that you are now studying if not for the fact that I make use of, I repeat, make use of what I am going to urge you to start doing if you have not been doing it or you are reluctant in doing it. The following are what you must be doing to grow your business.

READING BOOKS

“Reading does to the mind what exercise does to the body.” Over 90 percent of the failure a recharge cards Seller will encounter in telecommunication industry comes as a result of inability to maintain this great principle here. Many recharge cards Sellers misunderstand this business to be non-professional, thereby lack the energy to study a lot of books that are relevant to growing their businesses.
For you to be an achiever or an expert in this noble business, you must try to develop yourself by way of reading telecommunication literatures, motivational and success books, magazines, browse the Internet, to keep your mind alert at all times in order to think about strategies you will use to expand your business in a shortest time.
Look, in reading books and manual, you will discover a lot of secrets that no one can ever teach you in any school or seminar. That is why this manual is a great tool to achieving success in this business. Boldly, it is not what I learned from any four corner class rooms in our conventional schools that made me whatever that I am now. It is what I have learned by self-education, reading, and studying of different materials.
This attitude of neglecting to read books causes problems to many in business especially here in Africa. Let me share with you this poetic message:

READING; THE POWER OF DESTINY

Reading does to the mind what the exercise does to the body.
It is a proven fact that Readers are Leaders.
Without reading, it is impossible to actualize all that your heart contains.
Do you have a problem with that assertion?
If you do, now let me prove you wrong.
There has never existed a good leader anywhere who did not read or who is not reading.
I am yet to come across one.
Think about the uneducated people anywhere;
How many times have they presided over the National Assembly, the Judiciary, the Board of Directors meeting of any organization, etc?
I am talking about those who do not learn by reading any written article by anybody anywhere, or have never gone to school of learning anywhere.
If you don’t read, you don’t lead.
Jesus read.
Peter learned and read.
Do you wish to hide anything from an African man?
Put it in writing;
He may never have time to read it.
I see an African man who wishes to be great;
Then I say to him, “read books.”
He asks me, “of what value is reading books?”
And I answer him, saying, “to actualize your destiny.”
O reading! How powerful are you!
You change the mind of a human being.
You make a man to accomplish his purpose on earth.
You give a man insight.
You make a man to conceive vision;
You give him plan to achieve it.
You inspire a man to think;
Because you are connected to the Creator.
Read and change your life!
This poetic message is from my first book titled, “The Science of Networking.” And by this poetic message, I do not mean to insult African people, my people. In fact, I care and love you all. Therefore, this message is meant to provoke African people to action. Action of reading, learning and improving everyday to actualize our destiny.

ATTEND BUSINESS SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS

How do I explain the important of this topic for you to understand? I will just explain it simple. The point here is that the importance of attending seminars and workshops of any kind, not just business seminars or workshops cannot be over-emphasized.
Do I now begin here to recount to you how many seminars and lectures I have attended to come the way I have come? I cannot, because if I try it, the pages of this manual will not contain it. But, I am so pushed to the wall to brief you. Look, I have been trained by professionals, home and abroad, in different subjects and businesses. At the peak of this temptation to hint you, I have attended business seminars consecutively for about one year and six months for at least two times in every week, before I began to teach people what I learned about business and wealth creation.
It pains my heart when I hear people say they will not attend seminars or workshops relating to their business or career. Tell me how do you avoid dangerous mistakes and grow in your business or career if you are not taught by someone who has done it successfully before you. In seminar attendance, you will meet professionals and experts in your field or area of interests to reveal to you secrets of success and growth they have used to become professionals and experts.

Look, to further this topic, I wish to let you know that I have spent reasonable resources ranging from energy, time and money to acquire the knowledge I have now through seminars and workshops. It costs to gather experience and expertise, but it pays in a hundred folds.
Therefore, if your aim is to grow in your business or career, for the sake of conscience, attend series of seminars and workshops. And when you want to attend any seminar or workshop, if you are like me, always go on time and do not leave until the seminar or workshop is over. The reason is that, you are not supposed to go and learn the expertise alone, but also learn how to package your knowledge on that subject matter or business to empower others with time. Have I made myself clear to you? Good, if those points are clear to you, then the next thing you must do to grow your business or career is to have mentor or mentors.

GET MENTORS

The reason why I highly recommend you getting a mentor or mentors is because, when I was much younger, way back in secondary school. Then, I did not even know the full meaning of mentor or any single reason of having somebody behind you in order to succeed in anything you want to accomplish in life. I had a private teacher who gave me this advice that I am going to tell you now that has been helping me to overcome so many breakdowns.
He (my Teacher), called me and gave me an advice one day that I was so worried about a mistake I had made before our meeting that very day. That very day, as soon as I got to our meeting venue he noticed my sad mood because we were just friends. He first of all asked me what caused my sad mood and I told him. Being a mentor that I did not even know, he then called my name, “Ben,” I answered, and he said, “You should never forget what I will tell you now,” and I said okay. He said, “You should never regret whatever you have done in the past.” And I said I did not understand what he meant by that. To explain himself he said, “Anytime you have done something and later you discover that it was a mistake, never worry about it again, because you cannot change it.” And as a boy, I just agreed with him without further question. Then we proceeded to our class that day. But little did I know that he had given me a priceless advice that will carry me throughout my entire life.
Therefore, a mentor is someone who gives you priceless advice in your business or career or in life issues. He is also someone who has passed through what you are passing through now or about to pass through. He is someone who has succeeded or is succeeding in your area of interest. If you like, you can refer to a mentor as a consultant. A single advice of your mentor can transform your entire life and business positively for life.

As a person and as a businessman, I do not know how it would have been for me if not for the fact that I have mentors surrounding me. This is because the road to success in life is so rough that walking on it alone will be so difficult if not impossible.
But, with a mentor or mentors holding you by the hand will definitely smoothened the road for you. When I talk about having a mentor as a person, I have what I call, ‘visible and invisible mentors.’

Visible mentors are the ones you see, feel, and touch. The ones you can sit down with one-on-one to hear their teachings and learn from them. A good visible mentor has a huge responsibility to make sure that the mentee succeeds in his or her business or career. This mentor sees it as a challenge if the mentee is not succeeding in the business or career. He tries to make the mentee to succeed in order to become a mentor too, so as to the (mentor) will become the mentor of mentors.

The invisible mentors are the mentors in print. Or the ones I classify as role models or heroes of our life. This type of mentors may not even know that you admire them and are following them, either through their writings or life style. I personally have so many of this type of mentors that have changed my thinking and behaviour.

And I reveal these mentors whether visible or invisible to members of our mentorship club called FOUNDATION OF SUCCESS ACHIEVERS CLUB (FOSAC). This club is the first of its kind in Nigeria Telecommunication Industry. The vision of this mentorship club is to foster growth and success in telecommunication industry in Nigeria and beyond.
Belonging to our mentorship club entails giving you a comprehensive attention and helping you in some practical work that has to do with setting up your business to the standard and professional level, linking you up to standard sources in telecoms industry, periodic supervision to oversee your progress till you succeed. You will also have contact addresses to all the Network Providers Major Dealers in Nigeria. It also helps you to be a member of positive and succeeding team for life. We also respond to any of your question anytime, take you by the hand to the peak of the Information and Telecommunication Industry, just to mention but a few.

Let me just give you a tip of the kind of links you stand to benefit if you are a member of our club. TELECOMMUNICATION RECHARGE CARDS MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA websites; e.g. Airtel Cards Limited, www.airtelcardsltd.com; Cards Centre Nigeria Limited, www.cardscentreng.com; Cards Technology Limited, www.cardstechnology.com and many more.

The vision of our mentorship club is so strong that we want to make sure that people succeed in this business through this club. Do not be left out. It will be one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life. Join us NOW, Call 08066414987 for further information. Our boat is about to full, and once it is full, there will not be room for late comers.

TWO FACTORS THAT CAN MAKE ANY MAN OR WOMAN COMPLAIN OF POVERTY

I want to finalize this module with what one of my mentors taught me in one of our meetings sometime ago. He titled it, “Two factors that can make any man or woman complain of poverty.” The factors are “Pride and Laziness.”

Pride:

According to him, “If there is anybody that is supposed to be proud in Nigeria I am number one person.” Why? Because he was a Personal Assistant (P.A.) to one of our Presidential Aspirant some years back before Sani Abacha became the Head of States of Nigeria. Under the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola, my mentor said, “He has shook hands with so many Presidents worldwide, and has dined and wined with top decision makers of our world today.” But he said that, “I do not see all these things as anything to be proud of, because I know that God lowers the proud and lifts up the humble.”

To be successful he said, “You must be humble in heart.” He is a multi-billionaire of our time. He described to me many ways by which people can be proud of themselves and miss their blessings from above. Let me just tell you some here for the sake of love and unity I now have with you by studying this manual.

He said, “Some people are proud because of their wealth, others because of their education, while others because of their talent, again others because of their intelligent, yet others because of their beauty.” He advised me never to allow any of these things to be part of me, if I want to create and maintain my wealth, success, and achievements in life.
Now, I am leaking the lips of my above mentor to advise you to observe the above instruction for your maximum success and happiness in life.

Laziness:

My mentor went ahead to tell me that laziness has been a major factor of poverty in the life of so many people. He also described so many ways by which many can be classified as lazy people. My attention grew up when he started narrating ways of laziness because I then fell within some of his descriptions.

And after that meeting I adjusted so many things I did not consider as laziness and time wasting. Time and space will not permit me to tell you everything here, but I just want to let you know that if you dump this manual without studying all within at most two weeks word by word, line by line, page by page, and module by module, then, first of all consider yourself a lazy person. Please work on yourself if you are among those who will abandon this type of manual.
If after studying this manual as I mentioned above without implementing (applying) the secrets it contains to the latter, then, again consider yourself a lazy person. Why? Because the secrets and techniques in this manual are not products of research, but of a proven, well practiced experience over the time.

Look, “success is not received, but achieved.” You have to work for it with every determination to succeed no matter what it will take you to do that. With that stubborn determination in mind, no obstacle that is capable to hold you down.
Where is your creative ability? Don’t you know that you are made little less than God according to the Palmist? You are a giant! No, there is a mistake in that statement. Correction; you are David that killed the giant!, so, no giant obstacle that can defeat you if you know who you are and He that is in you that is Greater than he that is in the world. You are a celebrated champion, a triumphant warrior. You are the hope of the future generations.

Laziness is not your portion. Poverty will never know you. Laziness and poverty are not in your blood at all. I know because I can feel your heart beat for success and great achievements. I give gratitude to the Creator of all things on your behalf for your success soon. Just do what I did, and do even more in this business, you will surely make it big time. See you at the top.

http://sufteltelecoms.com/suftel

(1) (Reply)

For Sure Football Matches Weekly Come In / Any Bureau De Charge In The House ... How Much Is $$ Today? / Legitimate And Lucrative Business You Can Do In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.