Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . (22263 Views)

Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m / I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
Have them executed.
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by CountDracula(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
emmyrichie:

Kill him too. It seems you haven't encountered those demons.
Dey ar humans, maybe possessed by demons, but humans...
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by hamaworld(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
Kill then with fire squad at d same place they kill that innocent Okpa seller.....
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by andyanders: 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
When police arrest these people, they should show their pixs so that people can identify them and be able to know their friends.
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by tope3x(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
I think say na only me notice am grin
B3sty:
Four Suspect arrested in Five States! Naija, I hail Una...Anyway, kudos to Naija Police for a Job well done.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria !
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by rashygenius: 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Thank God ... Kill them all .. I said it earlier that the spirit of the little girl that was killed will ask for vengeance
it happens only in nOllywood...too much of watching is nt good 4 reasoning
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by loomer: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
Expected before, as long as say them fit kill police.
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by soji1992: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Aventures(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
Four suspects arrested in five different states. how com?
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
Halleluyah.... RIP TO THE FISH SELLER AND THE OTHER DEAD PEOPLE IN THE ATTACK :'
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by ElFenomeno1: 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
I hope the rest get fished out... I still feel and weep for the poor little girl and the policemen who lost their lives
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by ibkgab001: 2:40pm On May 12, 2015
Are you amoung the 2 million Nigerians ??
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by lateezy(f): 2:40pm On May 12, 2015
keep it up boys
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Bollinger(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Wat if ur cousin was one of dem?

Wait. Are you seriously asking that question. After due process and they are found guilty, they should be executed. You do realize that those robbers killed innocent people. What if your cousin was one of them?
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by CountDracula(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Wait. Are you seriously asking that question. After due process and they are found guilty, they should be executed. You do realize that those robbers killed innocent people. What if your cousin was one of them?
so ure sayin they aren't someone's cousin? I'm askin if u wud ask dem to kill ur cousin
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by olashas(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2015
tellwisdom:
Did they recover the money stolen??...My 78 million is among oo sad
grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Bollinger(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

so ure sayin they aren't someone's cousin? I'm askin if u wud ask dem to kill ur cousin

If it is the law, which it is, and if they delibrately killed innocent people, yes they should be killed according to law. I would seriously distance myself from them in the first place. WTF?

And yes, even if my cousin were part of them. I can't believe i am having this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Humblebloke(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
I hope they didn't apprehend the wrong people.... They lack goood investigative skills.....
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by kaykad: 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
Pics or we dont believe it jor
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by CountDracula(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
Bollinger:

If it is the law, which it is, and if they delibrately killed innocent people, yes they should be killed according to law. I would seriously distance myself from them in the first place. WTF?

And yes, even if my cousin were part of them. I can't believe i am having this conversation.
grin ... Wat can I say? I make people do unbelievable things
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Guyman02: 2:54pm On May 12, 2015
We all know that the Police will get them because the killed Policemen. Anytime a Policeman is killed in a robbery incident, they either find the culprits or go to the cells to pick confirmed robbers and shoot them in revenge at SARS.
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by Bollinger(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:

grin ... Wat can I say? I make people do unbelievable things

Phew!!! That was scary. I actually thought you were that dumb. Now i see you were joking.
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by dedollarman(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
Nigeria police are now improving in terms of intelligent and tracking of suspect
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by CountDracula(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Phew!!! That was scary. I actually thought you were that dumb. Now i see you were joking.
grin
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
olashas:

grin grin

Whoever sees you laffing now might think im joking angry
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
lies. u arrested 4 pple in 5 states. hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by funmeme(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
enh enh....

so they arrested four men from five states??
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by condralbede(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
No peace for d wicked.... they shld face d law squarely!!
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by nwadiuko1(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
Terry69:
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning For sure and guaranteed fixed match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free! Welcome
call +2347069313231 to subscribe
guy u nor dy rest?
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by mannet(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
I don't Trust the Nigerian Police at all, these guys might just arrest innocent citizens or common street criminals and torture them to confess been part of the robbery gangs. Nigerian police are not that sophisticated to root out those robbers, imagine the statement where they said the robbers were escaping through ikoyi bridge. But we all know that from initial reports the robers came through the waters and escape via the water in a speed boat. Please let them carryout proper investigation before punishing innocent people or street miscreants. Fear Naija police.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by denedene(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
good work NPF but err i need pictures not for empirical evidence buht to see their EVIL faces before they visit our maker
Re: Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television . by olashas(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
tellwisdom:

Whoever sees you laffing now might think im joking angry
Naaaah. They wouldn't. We all know you are very wealthy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Traditional Religion Worshippers Seal Off Rapists’ Houses In Ondo State (pics) / Masquerade Beats Okada Man Into Coma In Ondo Community Over N1000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.