Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup (750 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Massive Retirement Looms In Super Falcons Camp / All Africa Games : Asishat Oshoala Dropped, Courtney Dike Fails To Make The Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
The Super Falcons camp swelled on Tuesday morning with the arrival of Liverpool Ladies forward Asisat Oshoala and United States based Courtney Dike for the 2015 Fifa Women's World Cup billed for Canada.

Coach Edwin Okon’s ladies continue preparations for the quadrennial female football showpiece after their Mali counterpart pulled out of the Olympics qualifier on Friday.

Oshoala who played all minutes as the Reds lost 1-0 to Notts County in the English Women Premier League on Sunday arrived on Monday night, while Courtney who starred for the Falconets at the U20 Women’s World Cup arrived camp on Tuesday morning and will be hoping to break into the star studded Super Falcons team.

Both players are expected to take part in the team's training on Tuesday evening.

In another development, the reigning African Queens will depart for Toronto next Tuesday to fine tune strategies for the World Cup. The Nigeria Football Federation tweeted on their handle.

Nigeria’s first game in the completion will be against Sweden on June 8, 2015 at the Winnipeg Stadium, Winnipeg.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/11657212
Re: Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup by terzurum5(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2015
..............:.............,....,...,..,.;........while Courtney who starred for the Falconets at the U20 Women’s World Cup arrived camp on Tuesday morning and will be hoping to break into the star studded Super Falcons team.........'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' I:::::::::::::::::::::::: Love ;:::.'''''''''''''''''''''''''' This:::::::'';;::..:
Re: Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup by mikron(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2015
Yes o. Our under 20 male (flying Eagles) team camp is bubbling now so is our female national team falcons. What a crack squad we have both male and female teams. Wow, courtney dike, asissat oshoala, francesca ordega, desire oparanozie and uchechi Sunday, these 5 forwards can devour any team any day, I just pity any unfortunate team that plays against this falcons team with amazingly fast, strong and deadly strikers. My broda daninya , naija is blessed. At least one of the 2 trophies (under 20 male or the female senior world cup) will come bck to naija after their respective world Cups, The land is green

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 13, 2015
mikron:
Yes o. Our under 20 male (flying Eagles) team camp is bubbling now so is our female national team falcons. What a crack squad we have both male and female teams. Wow, courtney dike, asissat oshoala, francesca ordega, desire oparanozie and uchechi Sunday, these 5 forwards can devour any team any day, I just pity any unfortunate team that plays against this falcons team with amazingly fast, strong and deadly strikers. My broda daninya , naija is blessed. At least one of the 2 trophies (under 20 male or the female senior world cup) will come bck to naija after their respective world Cups, The land is green
I share your thoughts bro..
I also say a thunderous amen to your prayers. .

(1) (Reply)

Sport Tv Stations / Chris Smalling Enters Guinness Book Of World Records / Merrybet Affiliate Programme Promotion Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.