Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital (23881 Views)

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills / SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by lalasticlala(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
Foul odour emanating from a decomposing corpse at the Accident and Emergency Clinic, Orile-Agege General Hospital, Lagos, on Monday, prevented medical workers from attending to patients at the clinic and wards attached to it.

Rather, patients were treated outside a large shed where new patients queued to collect cards before they were eventually taken to different wards for further attention.

When our correspondent visited the hospital on Monday morning, the doors of the clinic, which is located close to the Pharmacy Unit, had been locked and a male ward attendant in purple uniform was seen mopping the lobby with disinfectant. The nurses evicted from their station were also seen shouting at people not to open the door.

A patient who was relocated to the Surgery Ward said it took hospital officials more than two hours to evacuate the corpse.

“I came in here around 5am and there was no power supply at the time. The generator was also not working at the time, but there was no odour. I was already on a drip inside the ward when this foul odour hit the ward. In a matter of minutes, we were all asked to leave the ward. My drip was detached and condemned by the nurses.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/lagos-pulse/decomposing-corpse-chases-patients-out-of-wards/
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by shakazuldadon: 2:06pm On May 12, 2015

Some peeps be like " when GMB assumes office all this bullish will end"

Who is the minister of health self

I pray so too

Comment to first the I am?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
lalaaaa
Where do you get these stories from? ? ?
shocked

lalasticlala:

Kachiiiii, i always include sources naaaa.. shocked cool
wakacome:
From the gods.....him put the source of the news for there you still dey ask mumu question...na so una dey fail waec..grin[/b]
hahaha
E reach to ask o. They always sound like Nigerian film.
Make owner of dead body come carry am. lipsrsealed

I thought the dead body resurrected and started pursuing everybody like willywilly. grin

26 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
The image I had in my mind ehn!! shocked shocked

Like 'Living Dead' or Zombie ish!!! Decomposing corpse wakes up and begins chasing everyone! angry undecided embarassed
Lala, abeg add 'odour' or something for the title

11 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by idee91: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
You go fear temple run for hospital naw...... shocked

and walking dead comes to mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by justi4jesu(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
lolz..... cheesy cheesy cheesy for real?
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

shocked
From the gods.....him put the source of the news for there you still dey ask mumu question...na so una dey fail waec..grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by CountDracula(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
Dnt let nollywood hear dis story, d next film u wil see is "walking dead"naija edition featuring jim iyke,funke akindele

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by lalasticlala(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lalaaaa
shocked

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Redoil: 2:20pm On May 12, 2015
This can only happen in lagos
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Atk01(f): 2:20pm On May 12, 2015
I actually thought the corpses were chasing the patients out themselves when I read the title. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lalaaaa Where do you get these stories from? ? ? shocked

hahaha E reach to ask o. They always sound like Nigerian film. Make owner of dead body come carry am. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
Inspector general of space bookers. cool

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Young03(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmm, lala ur news don de pass its way
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by asumo12: 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
LOL

THAT CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN LAGOS STATE!!!

[size=18pt]KEEP CALM AND READ MY SIGNATURE...[/size]
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 12, 2015
Sensationalized thread title.
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by seunlayi(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
anything goes on uncheck here in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by MrBasketball: 2:54pm On May 12, 2015
This county ehn. angry
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Acidosis(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2015
No pic?
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by francizy(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
I hate that foul odour from ozu... cry
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by francizy(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

You dey carry every news come here but u never post one news of Sheun acquiring properties, celebrates 28th birthday, or woes a new chick...

[size=98pt]whY[/size]

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by okooloyun1(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
Nawa oooo
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by AGgal(f): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by generaluthman: 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
That one na dograce o0000o

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
ok
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by msmon(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Guy, lalastic.lala or wetin dem they call u. I was eating when I saw the news and I got tired at the mention of odour coz I felt the odour myself. Haaaba!
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by Aitee1: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Mtcheeew undecided undecided undecided

Topic misleading sad
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by ade4rskaj: 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
racism ...... against dead body
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by LordCenturion(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
Live Horror movie right here in 9ija, the spread of diseases...

Resident EvIL 10

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by 1stola: 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
Jònadaft's
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by onlyson16(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/lagos-pulse/decomposing-corpse-chases-patients-out-of-wards/
help investigate were da corpse frm u go no say na Yoruba corpse be dat na so dem de do v
Re: Decomposing Corpse Chases Patients Out Of Wards In Lagos Hospital by tinuolababy(f): 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurse Remanded In Prison For Administering Overdose On Senator Isiaka Adeleke / Nigerian Man Tackles UK Psychiatric Doctors That Came To Treat Him (vid) / October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.