Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Custom Duty Import Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Custom Duty Import Fee (535 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Duty Import Fee by geek30: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
Sorry If this is the wrong category for this topic but i'm seriously in need of help.
I bought 4 iphones online worth $649 each and asked a family member to help me receive and send from Usa to Nigeria via fedex, after chatting with a friend I was told i'm going to pay custom import duty levy. Can anybody assist me with amount I am going to be asked to pay? thanks In advance .
Re: Custom Duty Import Fee by tobtap: 4:51pm On May 12, 2015
well,i bought some couple of female hand bag a while ago on alibaba and it was delivered to naija with anyone paying any tax on them.... those bags were quite heavy as well...though mine was thru free shipping and it was delivered thru ems...i dont think u need to pay any fee on them
Re: Custom Duty Import Fee by geek30: 6:58pm On May 12, 2015
thank tobtap
Re: Custom Duty Import Fee by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
geek30:
Sorry If this is the wrong category for this topic but i'm seriously in need of help.
I bought 4 iphones online worth $649 each and asked a family member to help me receive and send from Usa to Nigeria via fedex, after chatting with a friend I was told i'm going to pay custom import duty levy. Can anybody assist me with amount I am going to be asked to pay? thanks In advance .

It happens sometimes, mostly items that are considered as contraband.

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss In Just 3days / Coldroom Installation Materials / You Can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items At Dirt Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.