Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy (4061 Views)

Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together / T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2015

Popular PH blogger, Mimi Ubini has recruited Davido's bodyguard to protect her from Burna Boy after the later threatened to hospitalize any blogger he meets face to face.
The guard's name is Tijani and from what i heard, he eats 7 times a day.

[b]Source:[/b]www.misterbanksblog..com/2015/05/blogger-hires-davidos-bodyguard-to.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
lwkmd! grin good for her. all these bloggers that'll be publishing trash bout someone just for money and audience. smh
Buh I don't fink buns boy meant it, maybe he just wanted to scare them grin haha
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lwkmd! grin good for her. all these bloggers that'll be publishing trash bout someone just for money and audience. smh
Buh I don't fink buns boy meant it, maybe he just wanted to scare them grin haha
my sister wether Burna meant it or not, prevention is better than cure grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by 47xxx(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2015
i fit beat am sef..grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
my sister wether Burna meant it or not, prevention is better than cure grin
lols abi.
I can't believe she hired a body guard! I'm gonna Google this woman grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
She's gone for brawn. Very bad choice. Muscle that can't even stop a .45mm round.
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

the fear of burna
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
Whoever eats 7 times a day. grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Twaci(f): 7:31pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

the fear of burna
I can be your bodyguard grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

the fear of burna
When are you releasing the album? Jay Z's brother is Nigeria o
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Airforce1(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
I can be your bodyguard grin

ok dear

Follow me back... I want to send you an mail
smiley
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Twaci(f): 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

ok dear

smiley
cry I don reach ma limit oh! I can't follow back no matter how hard I try.
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

ok dear

smiley
On my thread angry angry
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by cescky(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2015
he eats 7 times aday grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by MRBrownJ: 8:05pm On May 12, 2015
Brandnew2:
Whoever eats 7 times a day. grin

lol that is also what baffles me here.
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2015
Wonders shall never end! Hahhaahahahahahaha
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by tohpahz(f): 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
47xxx:
i fit beat am sef..grin

Mike tyson abi Mohammed ali. Which one are u
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Dannidom(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
The blogger and the guy sef no even dey serious
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by 47xxx(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Mike tyson abi Mohammed ali. Which one are u
more of floyd mayweather
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by pretydiva(f): 10:04am On May 13, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy...dis is getting more interesting
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Airforce1(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
cry I don reach ma limit oh! I can't follow back no matter how hard I try.

OK send me an email to dis address

frankstillwaters@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by tohpahz(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
47xxx:
more of floyd mayweather
Heheh..
I see you coming back with big eyes embarassed
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by 47xxx(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:
Heheh.. I see you coming back with big eyes embarassed
no b by muscle oo grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by tohpahz(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2015
47xxx:
no b by muscle oo grin

Na by wetin. wink
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by dharay99: 1:19pm On May 13, 2015
Like say burna boy no get him own bouncer too...
Mtcheeew. angry
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by 47xxx(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Na by wetin. wink
speed and skill . grin
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by hedonistic: 5:30pm On May 13, 2015
Nigga eats 7 times a day? Lol. That's really funny.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by tohpahz(f): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
47xxx:
speed and skill . grin

cheesy i pity u.. tongue
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by michphenomena(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:

ok dear

smiley
Hey! Don't loss focus concentrate on ur album and this awaiting(tawci) miss NL will be urs...
Re: Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy by Airforce1(m): 12:37am On May 14, 2015
michphenomena:
Hey! Don't loss focus concentrate on ur album and this awaiting(tawci) miss NL will be urs...

Twaci is gonn win cuz shes very popular and good looking

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Muna (27) Look Older Than Uti (33) In This Picture? / How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye / Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.