Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store (1139 Views)

Electronic Cigarettes (shisha) Sales 8k ,online store / What Is Your Experience With Jumia Online / Jumia Online Sales Representative (quick Delivery + Pay-on-delivery + Discounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
Please am begging in the name of God to anybody that has a kind heart to come to my aid,I bought a 3600mah power bank from jumia with 4 USB cord amounting in total of 5000 thousand naira,but unfortunately for me the power bank was not working so I quickly drew the attention of jumia complaining to them about the defaulted power bank in which they acknowledged and assured me that such item will be retrieved,onto retrieval the courier rejected my item saying such item MUST BE in it's original packaging (that's the carton that came with the power bank) else he won't take it,I showed him evidence such as receipt,text messages and emails I received to claim such item was mine but he refused....demanding that the item must be in a package else no replacement,so please I just need a 3600mah power bank carton to package mine in other for them to retrieve it please,am in port harcourt....pic of the defaulted power bank below

Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by Hardheolar(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2015
Take heart.
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by xreal: 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
I am totally fed-up and discouraged seeing numerous complains from Jumia's bettered customers.
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2015
cheesy You have been officially scammed
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by Saucekide25(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
cheesy You have been officially scammed

Officially Scammed as How? Jumia's Returns Policy Says an Item must be in its Original Packaging to attain Refunds.... OP pls look for its Pack, as this item is taken back to its Manufacturers, and a new one will be given to you, as long as the PB is not Damaged when retrieved from you.... Do this pls, before the 14 days elapses.... tnx

Click below

www.google.com/m?q=jumia+return+policy+&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
I can't find the pack that's the problem,that's why I need a pack from someone
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by ujah3(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2015
Hello Dear,
First I will like to apologize for this event.My name is Uja and I am a Jumia sales consultant, My work is to help you shop on Jumia.Secondly you shouldn't have spent so much trying to buy a power bank when there's one on the same site that goes for about 3300 naira and has about 30000mah with 2 Usb ports
People shop online but the don't really know how to make the right choice when buying items,
Please whoever reading this I CAN help you shop i have beeN posting alot of my adverts here and people that i have ordered FOR are enjoying their products.When issues arise its my job to to aid too.Lets say this issue can be easily resolved .If you can get the pack fine.Because when you buy from jUMIA YOU NOT EXPECTED TO DESTROY THE PACK OF WHAT YOU BUY BECAUSE IN VERY VERY RARE CASES THE ITEM MAY have an issue AND I GUESS YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS.
SORRY

Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
ujah3:
Hello Dear,
First I will like to apologize for this event.My name is Uja and I am a Jumia sales consultant, My work is to help you shop on Jumia.Secondly you shouldn't have spent so much trying to buy a power bank when there's one on the same site that goes for about 3300 naira and has about 30000mah with 2 Usb ports
People shop online but the don't really know how to make the right choice when buying items,
Please whoever reading this I CAN help you shop i have beeN posting alot of my adverts here and people that i have ordered FOR are enjoying their products.When issues arise its my job to to aid too.Lets say this issue can be easily resolved .If you can get the pack fine.Because when you buy from jUMIA YOU NOT EXPECTED TO DESTROY THE PACK OF WHAT YOU BUY BECAUSE IN VERY VERY RARE CASES THE ITEM MAY have an issue AND I GUESS YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS.
SORRY
I don't have the pack what do you suggest I do
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
Hardheolar:
Take heart.
if only I knew jumia sells both fake and genuine products
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by JumiaOnline(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
LAWLESS250:
Please am begging in the name of God to anybody that has a kind heart to come to my aid,I bought a 3600mah power bank from jumia with 4 USB cord amounting in total of 5000 thousand naira,but unfortunately for me the power bank was not working so I quickly drew the attention of jumia complaining to them about the defaulted power bank in which they acknowledged and assured me that such item will be retrieved,onto retrieval the courier rejected my item saying such item MUST BE in it's original packaging (that's the carton that came with the power bank) else he won't take it,I showed him evidence such as receipt,text messages and emails I received to claim such item was mine but he refused....demanding that the item must be in a package else no replacement,so please I just need a 3600mah power bank carton to package mine in other for them to retrieve it please,am in port harcourt....pic of the defaulted power bank below

We are sorry about your ordeal with the product. May we have your order number to facilitate a resolution please?
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
JumiaOnline:

We are sorry about your ordeal with the product. May we have your order number to facilitate a resolution please?
they are two items,one 32gb memory card and this power bank,order numbers 304675769 & 302466699
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2015
Is there nobody that can help me cry
Re: His Bitter Experince With Jumia Online Store by LAWLESS250(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
I've returned the power bank,refunding of money is taking like forever

(1) (Reply)

Few Month Used Inverter Lg 1hp Ac For Sale Work With Tiger Generator / Clean Sony Viao Pentium R, 350gb Laptop For Sale 15k Updated-SOLD / Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.