Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? (11403 Views)

Allegri: Balotelli Needs To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by waddup: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hello fellas,

I am still wondering the kind of person Mourinho is, his idea of tactics is making me sick because he feels he has to talk and he has caused so much problem since his arrival in chelsea, he suddenly turn all trophy to be his birthrite by accusing so many people wrongly including a referee, and look at what he came up with this morning:Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says there are 10 teams with realistic ambitions of winning the Champions League.

Please, Chelsea Fans or whoever, what do you have to say about your wide loud mouth coach?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by candylips(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2006
that is what makes him unique cheesy
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by LuciferFan(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2006
You have a choice, PLEASE BLOCK YOUR EARS! He's unique whether you like him or not!
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by lukkie(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2006
too bad he just cant keep his mouth shut. feels he must always say something.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by nico(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2006
My Step-Uncle says Mourinho has two left-foots
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Eurphoria(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2006
he is a first class PLONKER
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by michy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
i dont like that mourinho at all and that is why i hate chelsea a lot angry angry
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by uncfemmy: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2006
hey puckass!!!!
do u av problems wit sucessful peoples,
'Am sure u r an arsenal fan!I belive uv got enof problems on hand.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by MAligbe(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2006
He is unique and considering how good he is as a coach, i think he can say all he wants. You actually have a choice not to listen. Chelsea, as for me is the best club in the world today. smiley
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by fayalitte: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2006
Mourinho is a response to the british press. you need to see how the british press wrote him off even before he started the job and he had to silence them. It is now obvious that they grudgingly admire the MOURINHO of CHELSEA. Ferguson used to be the witty talk coach before mourinho silenced him. i can go and on but all CHELSEA HATERS, know it and admit it Mourinho has come to stay for good and he is the best in the premiership. Dont even talk about the expensive players cos Ranieri also had the purse and could not win the league. Please lets learn to pay respect to those who deserve it. LONG LIVE THE CHAMPIONS! CHELSEA FOREVER
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Nutter(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2006
Stamford Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down,
Stamford Bridge is falling down, poor, poor Chelski!
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Dvampire(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2006
all chelsea haters should please keep their mouths shut if they have nothing else to say.Up with the blues
@ waddup tongue
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Nutter(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
Don't cry for me Abramovich,
the truth is I cannot stand you,
all through my wild days,
your mad existence,
we’ll take your Bridge,
with no resistance.

cheesy
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by momoney1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2006
# fayalitte

It is now obvious that they grudgingly admire the MOURINHO of CHELSEA. Ferguson used to be the witty talk coach before mourinho silenced him.

Sir Alex Ferguson

do you have problem with RED colour? if so walk up side down you'll get a better view, punk head tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by dukforever(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2006
Too much talk about this Mourinho.I think he was born a talkative and has nothing to do with the fact that he is a coach of chelsea. with all the talk he ought to have won the champions league like three times.Well lets give him some time I hope he just doesnt run out of words or get too old so that the champions league now has a new name. Let him keep talking, he must just be lucky in 10 years time
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by qblaze(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2006
Mourinho might not be the best coach in the world, but he is certainly The Special One. As a True Blue since 1997, I am not going to critique a coach that gave us the CHAMPIONSHIP twice. If I were the Queen, I would take that knighthod from grumpy Alex and give it to Jose.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Priscila(f): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2006
Guys
just open your ears to Mourinho shenanigans and at the end of season we will give a blue fan to play a role in a certain comedy.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Seyigoy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2006
The Chelsea coach (Mourinho) thinks he is so good, tell him to work on a squad without the 'Roman' billions behind him and see if he would still have a big mouth.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Chxta(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2006
My feelings concerning Moanin-ho and Che£$ky are rather well documented. . .
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2006
This is suppose to be a sport thread.

Once i dont see the comments of LoverBwouy, Debosky,Jackal,Bagoma,Kitaun, Lordi,Wormedup,BolaOni and other Sports Encyclopedia, i dont need to offer my own response.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Ugwumba(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Akolawole, we hear u - 'oracle of soccer' grin grin grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2006
Ugwumba:

@ Akolawole, we hear u - 'oracle of soccer' grin grin grin

Oracle ke!

I can mention 20 Sports members that are far better than me.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Ugwumba(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
but i still enjoy ur sports posts. smiley
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2006
Seyigoy:

The Chelsea coach (Mourinho) thinks he is so good, tell him to work on a squad without the 'Roman' billions behind him and see if he would still have a big mouth.

Umm, Get your facts straight, he won the champions league with Porto.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
aye, aye, There was a time Man Utd. recieved much more than a wind of bad press, and then they were doing so well and were the richest club, just because Chelsea is now numero uno everyone who is losing or fears losing keep yammering utter rubbish at Mourinho, so what if he has a lip, prove something by trouncing them in the FA & Champ. league, stop being a sore loser, some clubs changed the color of their jerseys so their fans won't notice all the blood after they get beat by chelsea. grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Uche2nna(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2006
As the say if you talk the talk you better walk the walk.Mo does the talking and the walking so I do not have a problem with that.He backs up words with actions.
Y are u tripping that he said there are only 10 teams that have a chance of winning th Champs league.Is that a surprise?Abi na becos Mourinho talk am?I even think that it was an exaggeration.For instance,I am an ardent arsenal Fan but I do not think that they have a realistic chance of winning the champs league this year but arsenal made mourinho's list
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by b2dl(f): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2006
dukforever:

Too much talk about this Mourinho.I think he was born a talkative and has nothing to do with the fact that he is a coach of chelsea. with all the talk he ought to have won the champions league like three times.Well lets give him some time I hope he just doesnt run out of words or get too old so that the champions league now has a new name. Let him keep talking, he must just be lucky in 10 years time

well said man!

i never used to hear so much bout this "great Chelsea" a few years back up until Mourinho n now all d "Mourinho's slaves" r jus jam-talking like as if being a champ is all about slim scorelines (as par last season) or winning 2premiership titles wit no CHAMPION'S League in d books. Chelsea is all but a parade of stars dt'll crumble wit time. let's jus see what they av in d works this season n hope dey bite their tongues.

MAN U 4 life!!!!!
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by qblaze(m): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2006
No, Mourinho cannot shut up because he is a great coach. Fergie the Mouth has managed to win one Champions League crown in like 20 years, while the neurotic Frenchman, Wenger has managed one quarter-final and one final. Mourinho has won 1 Champions League, 1 UEFA Cup and 4 domestic titles. His unfancied Roman-less Porto Team beat the great Red Devils and Fergie's record against the Special One is awful. Only a great man will give 2 Premiership medals and his hand-tailored jacket to his wonderful fans. Only a great manager will walk out on the UEFA winners reception. People despise Mourinho because he is a winner and a non-conformist, but then so was another great guy, Muhammad Ali.

Here is a poignant quote from Jose for all you haters. "If Roman Abramovich helped me out in training we would be bottom of the league, and if I had to work in his world of big business we would be bankrupt." JM.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Nutter(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2006
As difficult as it may be to accept, it has to be said that Mourinho is far more entertaining than the Chelsea style of play.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by osteen(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2006
Well Morinho has talked his life out, Now is Grayed. grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by moskey: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
Yes, That make's him unique. and also don't compare "Ever Blue Chelsea with Red devil of Manutd" the difference is clear. Manutd have the record before, but now it's Chelsea time. so you people don't criticize Chelseafc club or Chelsea coach,

Chelsea 4 life.

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by crabsweet: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2006
all you punkass wey dey talk like full, una be enemy of progress. i know that most of you bad belly people no get club wey una dey support. Olofo like una.

but come to think of it u guys should say the thruth the guy is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Norwich City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 28th December 2013 / Spain Vs Turkey:Euro 2016 (3 - 0) oN 17th June 2016 / League Analysis: The EPL Vs The Bundesliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.