Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Picture Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Picture Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor (1121 Views)

See How A Man Carved Out A Statue Of A Woman From A Large Mass Of Rock! / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor by sunny63(m): 3:51am On May 13, 2015
News Update

About The Ex-Youth Copper Who raised Voucher Of #10:000 for GEJ to purchase his Presidential Form had arrived Bayelsa

His Name Is Ezemagu Sunny Nnamdi and also a nairalander

Here him

I arrived Bayelsa at about 7:05pm on monday 11/05/2015 .

I met a very good and caring guy (Zuby) in the bus i entered in UTAKO ABUJA at Peace Mass Transport enroute Bayelsa.

Instead of the driver to take agbor road,he took onisha-owere road which made the journey a bit boring due to the long distance.

Zuby: When we got to onisha asked me which part of Bayelsa am i going to?

Sunny: i told him otuoke.

Zuby: The next question he asked me is, are you going to President Jonathan's house?

Sunny: i answered yes.

Sunny: I told him my mission,

Zuby: then told me to pass a night in his house to continue my journey tomorrow morning when we are discussing this issue,a guy sitting by my side over heard what we are discussing,he introduced himself as Daniel.

Daniel: asked which of the traditional ruler do I intended to see,I told him I don't know anyone.

He then promise to take me to king ajetonar 1 of ogbia tomorrow to make an inquiring on particular place to raise the sculptural piece Honor.

Zuby took care of me.

Re: Picture Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor by sunny63(m): 3:52am On May 13, 2015
Front page pls
Re: Picture Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor by balash(m): 4:10am On May 13, 2015
Lol ..

I dont understand You at all, You want to place a statue of the president in otuoke and you posted a letter the office of the FG replied you when you sent a 10k cheque to them but your mission is quite different from your topic and the pics you added , what you really playing at now?/ Show us a president replied you or what. Cause am confused and am sure you are confused also but still try to unravel the mystery you found yourself in Though..
Re: Picture Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor by Nobody: 4:25am On May 13, 2015
Iffa see this topic on FP.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Comics Lover? Then You Reallllly Need To See This, It Is Exciting!!!!! / The Diary Of A Street Photographer / Ux/ui Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.