Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Rihanna Wins The Cover Of Vogue's Met Gala Issue! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Rihanna Wins The Cover Of Vogue's Met Gala Issue! (997 Views)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Rihanna Wins The Cover Of Vogue's Met Gala Issue! by folakesdiary: 4:07am On May 13, 2015
That settles it, Rihanna is the queen of the Met Gala! The singer covers the special edition Met Ball issue of Vogue for the second time in a row!

Last year she shared the cover with Beyoncé, but this year RiRi and her frittata-inspired Guo Pei gown have the front of the magazine all to themselves!
Rih's bright canary yellow dress against the lush green of the hedges behind her is EVERYTHING!

I love love this!!!

The 27-year-old posted the image on her Instagram and wrote: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/b-e-u-t-i-f-u-l-rihanna-wins-cover-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Zach Braff Scammed By A Nigerian Prince "Pic" / Photo: Kcee Buys Palmoil, Foodstuff Along Owerri Expressway / Fire Outbreak At The Cosmopolitan Hotel In Las Vegas - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.