Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove (1370 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 4:56am On May 13, 2015
I hate it when i see jobless people in love..its in the bible,JOB comes before ROMANS.. so get urself to work now
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by Vyntra(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2015
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 5:58am On May 13, 2015
That's why most student relationship do not last angry
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by idu1(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:
That's why most student relationship do not last angry
Do ve job or business?
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by Nobody: 6:21am On May 13, 2015
[b]First of all, go down low, aaah go down low.
First of all, where is the job? You lot just come here and say 'stop being lazy and get to work' as if the jobs are readily available for us around but we deliberately choose to faff around.

Secondly, as much as this might sound impolite, what you wrote up there is nothing but complete bullshit (no offence). So if my job status fluctuates between employed to unemployed and back to employed, does that mean I have to leave my girl during the period I was unemployed because I'm jobless and should rather channel my energy towards getting a job instead of being in love?

Thirdly, I feel the right time to fall in love and find a partner is when you are still hustling, jobless and broke. This affords you the opportunity to really open your eyes and choose for yourself that partner that loves you for who you are and your potentials and not for the chikini change she wants to collect from you for Brazilian hair or IPhone once you get employed.

FriedPlantain
[/b]
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2015
idu1:
Do ve job or business?
That shouldn't matter to,what should matter to u is to get the point from what i posted.
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by idu1(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:
That shouldn't matter to,what should matter to u is to get the point from what i posted.
You don't ve any point there...
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by obiak4(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:
I hate it when i see jobless people in love..its in the bible,JOB comes before ROMANS.. so get urself to work now
lame silly post
what does love gat to do with job
love in itself is a craving every human desire but job bro some people can do without it all their life and still be OK
ise ko lo wo (job is not money)
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by Nobody: 6:33am On May 13, 2015
Well,my own humble opinion is that being in love and not doesn't have anything to do with ur employment status. Forgive me OP, are u saying jobless people are not entitled to the goodness of life(cuz bn in love is one) if u think they should just stop their relationship cus they lose their job or hav'nt got one, will you marry their forsaking GF? I beg, let's be realistic and try that needle on urself b4 u take it on others joor

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
First of all, [s]go down low, aaah go down low.
First of all, where is the job? You lot just come here and say 'stop being lazy and get to work' as if the jobs are readily available for us around but we deliberately choose to faff around.

Secondly, as much as this might sound impolite, what you wrote up there is nothing but complete bullshit (no offence). So if my job status fluctuates between employed to unemployed and back to employed, does that mean I have to leave my girl during the period I was unemployed because I'm jobless and should rather channel my energy towards getting a job instead of being in love?
[/b]
U are a confusionist as u have successfully being unable to convince me with ur points..in other words ur both points are actually point-less
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by Nobody: 6:36am On May 13, 2015
Na joke that OP dey joor

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2015
idu1:
You don't ve any point there...
So as ur question makes no meaning to me
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2015
Drabeey:
Na joke that OP dey joor
Leave them make them they think say them fit bash..only me follow full market women quarrel i beat them
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

lame silly post
love in itself is a craving every human desire but job bro some people can do without it all their life and still be OK
I am still trying to read meaning in ur comment but i cant ...in other words i did say ur comment is meaningless
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

lame silly post
If job isn't money what then is money?
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by Nobody: 6:50am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:

U are a confusionist as u have successfully being unable to convince me with ur points..in other words ur both points are actually point-less
My bad, didn't know your comprehension skills was this sub-par. Pray tell, what of my post did you fail to grasp?

FriedPlantain
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by obiak4(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:
If job isn't money what then is money?
bro you wouldn't understand ask elders around you (ise ko lo WO) since you couldn't see meaning am referring you to an elder
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
My bad, didn't know your comprehension skills was this sub-par. Pray tell, what of my post did you fail to grasp?

FriedPlantain
All ur supposed points are point-less as u have only tried to be a commenter ,pls try making meaningful comments next time,cos as i have observed u have a low sense of reasoning..
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2015
obiak4:
bro you wouldn't understand ask elders around you (ise ko lo WO) since you couldn't see meaning am referring you to an elder
Who is this? an upcoming ifa priest? undecided
obiak4:
Who is this? an upcoming ifa priest?
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by Nobody: 7:05am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:

All ur supposed points are point-less as u have only tried to be a commenter ,pls try making meaningful comments next time,cos as i have observed u have a low sense of reasoning..
Ok I'm gonna ask you this again since you weren't too bright to glean it from my previous post "what gets to happen if you were once employed but you later lost your job?" If we should go with your warped logic, since you are now jobless, you should also leave your partner and go back to being single, right? And if you find a job again you date again. Isn't that what you are implying? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by obiak4(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
donglazy:

Who is this? an upcoming ifa priest? undecided
Who is this? an upcoming ifa priest?
I gave you an assignment what did the elder told you
ha u didn't go showing the door and don't quote me till you ask an elder what it means ciao
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Ok I'm gonna ask you this again since you weren't too bright to glean it from my previous post "what gets to happen if you were once employed but you later lost your job?" If we should go with your warped logic, since you are now jobless, you should also leave your partner and go back to being single, right? And if you find a job again you date again. Isn't that what you are implying? undecided
How dumb and very stupid ur comment is,i can imagine how the commenter would be..u said ONCE employed right?u started ur relationship on the right pace so u still good to go if u later become jobless..so what the heck are u asking?
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2015
undecided undecided
obiak4:

ha u didn't go showing the door and don't quote me till you ask an elder what it means ciao
undecided
obiak4:

Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by qoonlay(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2015
No kidin, oga tell me ds is a joke...coz ds is jst not fair..
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 5:15am On May 14, 2015
qoonlay:
No kidin, oga tell me ds is a joke...coz ds is jst not fair..
It is a joke
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by pafegzie: 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
Funny.

What about JOBLESS PEOPLE TRYING TO MARRY?
Re: I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove by donglazy(m): 2:13am On May 17, 2015
pafegzie:
Funny.
What about JOBLESS PEOPLE TRYING TO MARRY?
That's even worst

(1) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women –study / Mexico & Turkey Visa – Are You Eligible To Get Both For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.