Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do You Also Experience This? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Also Experience This? (591 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Also Experience This? by slimbless(f): 6:00am On May 13, 2015
You know that feeling when you are about to get up in the morning, and something keeps holding you down, like you are totally paralysed but conscious of your environment.
It happened to me this morning and I was scared to death. Really wish I know how to stop it.
I don't know if this is the right section anyway.

*Modified *
Pls moderators, I would appreciate if this gets to front page so I can get different views about it. Thanks

Re: Do You Also Experience This? by kolomax(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2015
slimbless:
You know that feeling when you are about to get up in the morning, and something keeps holding you down, like you are totally paralysed but conscious of your environment.
It happened to me this morning and I was scared to death. Really wish I know how to stop it.
I don't know if this is the right section anyway.
op scientist will tell you it's something something while our pastor and imam will tell you it's work of the devil so it's not left for you to believe the one that suite you most....

As for me it do happen to me in the past but no way again because am a real muslim and have dealt with it with prayers
Re: Do You Also Experience This? by shawnfamous(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2015
.yea me 2! Wen ever it happens I would still hear what pple say by can't even move a finger! Wen it happens 2 me I would jst sleep back and wake aagn! Or I could wake if sm1 touches or shake me! Thank God I'm nt d only 1 it happens 2 o
Re: Do You Also Experience This? by frob0genius(f): 7:48am On May 13, 2015
Sleep paralysis
Re: Do You Also Experience This? by Spaxon(f): 10:29am On May 13, 2015
dats really strange.... real scary

(1) (Reply)

Use The First And Last Alphabet Of Your Monicker To Form A Word / Full List Of Phones That Will Be Blocked By Whatsapp From November 2021 / Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.