Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Brake Problems - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brake Problems (752 Views)

Brake Failure: These Are What To Do When You Have One / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do? / Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brake Problems by rainmaker12(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2015
Accord 1999, 4 plug, auto.

I've being experiencing loss of brake power on my front passenger tire. When I hard press the brake, car drifts to the left. But wen I press slowly and continue with a hard pressure, the car stops normal...(no drifting. Also opening the caliper valve, little or no pressured fluid comes out. Alignment is f... OK. I've changed the master, caliper/caliper hose but to no avail. I'm suspecting abs or the main fluid lineage to that tire.
Pls has anyone come across this and how was it solved....GAZZUZZ I humbly call on u too)
Re: Brake Problems by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2015
rainmaker12:
Accord 1999, 4 plug, auto.

I've being experiencing loss of brake power on my front passenger tire. When I hard press the brake, car drifts to the left. But wen I press slowly and continue with a hard pressure, the car stops normal...(no drifting. Also opening the caliper valve, little or no pressured fluid comes out. Alignment is f... OK. I've changed the master, caliper/caliper hose but to no avail. I'm suspecting abs or the main fluid lineage to that tire.
Pls has anyone come across this and how was it solved....GAZZUZZ I humbly call on u too)

Ur abs pump eyaf die grin
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnGEP33_ing8w3k8zeEtLZkdyW7oayXyssX4toVrKJRq-2fi9GiX7HSmwRiQ[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Brake Problems by Piyke: 4:39pm On May 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Ur abs pump eyaf die grin
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnGEP33_ing8w3k8zeEtLZkdyW7oayXyssX4toVrKJRq-2fi9GiX7HSmwRiQ[/img]

Gazzuzz saving nairaland motorists since 1914 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brake Problems by rainmaker12(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2015
Piyke:

Gazzuzz saving nairaland motorists since 1914 cheesy
wow!!! abs. tanks man. but like hw much will it cost me? toks or new.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Correctly Identify This Car Logo? / Help Me! / Talented Dog Is Filmed Riding A Moped With Its Owner On The Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.