Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Are You Tired Of Screenshots On Your Instagram? Now You Can Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Tired Of Screenshots On Your Instagram? Now You Can Download (403 Views)

When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / Here's How To Take A Screen Snapshot (screenshots) On Tecno Camon C8 / Do You Think Nigerians Can Take This Threat Seriously?? (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Screenshots On Your Instagram? Now You Can Download by liljboy(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2015
The Instagram+ plus is the modded version
of instagram for Android. The app was created
by OGMODS and it is packed with some cool
features which can’t be found in the Original
instagram, such as direct download of pictures
and videos without any third party application,
auto start videos with sound.
Why Should I Use Instagram+?
==> Download feature
==> Auto start videos with sound
==> Direct share URL
==> Ability to zoom in/out images by ==> long
pressing (NEW)
And lot more
Where Can I Download It?
You can download it here
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f15d0b98
==>Before you install, make sure you uninstall
your old instagram then run and install this
new instagram+…
Explore and feel the thrill.

(1) (Reply)

I Dowloaded Some Games In Rar Part 1 To 4 Not Playing Help Me Out Pls / Gurus In The House:mtn Is Deducting My Money Wif My Active Sub / I Need A 30000mha Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.