Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? (4064 Views)

The Exit Of Shipping Firms From Nigeria / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash / Nipost Ems Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2015
To Moderator: I may be wrong with posted it here. i considered travel section too but was little bit confused with suitable location. If am wrong please dont ban me just move it to right section.

Now to the main Issue:

i am planning to send documents abroad in few days time. i need your knowledge on some shipping methods and modes in terms of price and speed at which they deliver............

Pls post about those you sent before in this format: date, company, mode, Destination, Size of document,Amount, No of days in transit.

Let me use this for example; though local post

DATE: Approx 1 mnth ago

COMPANY: Nipost

MODE: EMS (Express)

DESTINATION: Ilorin to Ife

SIZE OF DOC: cant remembered just 4 of A4 papers in an envelope

AMOUNT: #1,680

NO OF DAYS: 2 days
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
Humblega:
To Moderator: I may be wrong with posted it here. i considered travel section too but was little bit confused with suitable location. If am wrong please dont ban me just move it to right section.
Now to the main Issue:
i am planning to send documents abroad in few days time. i need your knowledge on some shipping methods and modes in terms of price and speed at which they deliver............
Pls post about those you sent before in this format: date, company, mode, Destination, Size of document,Amount, No of days in transit.
Let me use this for example; though local post
DATE: Approx 1 mnth ago
COMPANY: Nipost
MODE: EMS (Express)
DESTINATION: Ilorin to Ife
SIZE OF DOC: cant remembered just 4 of A4 papers in an envelope
AMOUNT: #1,680
NO OF DAYS: 2 days
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
......Contribution.....
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
rockforce:
date: approx a year ago
Company: FEDEX
mode: Express
amount 12k
no of days : 5
destination: Delta to Texas
size about three a4 papers
waooo. i like the delivary days, but the price not affordable for me. i need to knw how long will take EMS to perform task like this and price
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by joelreg(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2015
DHL 13,150.00
Mode :express
Days:2
Destination :europe
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2015
joelreg:
DHL 13,150.00
Mode :express
Days:2
Destination :europe
Express of which company?
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Humblega(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...? by Femiju(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2017
NIPOST EMS IS SHEER FRAUD! ABSOLUTE FRAUD!
I AM A VICTIM. PEOPLE, BEWARE OF USING EMS SERVICES.
I wish to put up my displeasure and frustration about the services of EMS Nigeria. Its a shame and a total form of injustice when one pays a huge amount for postal services and it was never delivered on time. Sending my package by ordinary posting would have even been faster. Please if you decide to use EMS services, consider it twice you might just be giving up yourself to be duped by some unknown unserious minded people that have been employed by Nigerian Postal service. Very inefficient and extortionist in nature. For heavens sake, how can a small parcel travel from Nigeria to Ghana in 3 weeks without arriving, when a sum of 12,000 was paid. Its still the corruption we are talking about and sheer inefficiency. You cant even track your item online and the email addresses on their site is all fake. It keeps bouncing back your messages. Recently i got a mailer deamon that the site email is full and cannot receive messages, that is absolutely inefficiencey, when a staff is suppoesed to be answering emails and it will never be attended to and it keeps pilling up. What a Nation, what a people. And peopl;e keeps complaning about the governemnt. Something must be done to these inefficient sets of people just taking the money of innocent people. But BEWARE of EMS service. Its fraud! We were told that sms will be sent to alert you when your item is delivered, it never was sent. These are just a set of Fraudsters

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira / Opay Android Pos Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.