Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Junior Brother's Funny Prefect Duty And Complaints From His Class Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Junior Brother's Funny Prefect Duty And Complaints From His Class Teacher (1338 Views)

Adamu And His Class Teacher / When Your Junior Brother Is Contesting For The Post Of Class Captain / My Junior Brother's Prefect Post Promises And Reply From His Class Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Brother's Funny Prefect Duty And Complaints From His Class Teacher by xamiel4(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2015
My junior brother who is in jss2 was nominated for a prefect post in his school and he was told to write what he would do when he is being given the post of a labour prefect. This was what he wrote.
*1--I will guide the school gate,I will make the school environment tidy and clean
*2--I will control the students by making them not to come late to school
*3--I will make the students to focus on their studies
*4--I will make the students to obey the school rules and regulations
*5--I will make the school compound clean by picking the school environment
*6--i will be a good example to other students by being neat and clean.

When he wrote all this things, he gave it to his class teacher and she had this to say
*1--You are going to guide the school gates you say? Are you the gate man ?
*2--will you come to every student's house to drag them to school to avoid them from being late to school when you are also a late comer
*3--you will make the students focus on their studies when you are not focusing on yours. Your mummy complained the last time she came to your open day that you are always playing video games.
*4--Got no issue with this one.........but how do you intend doing it.
*5--Is a school prefect expected to pick the school compound? As a prefect, you are expected to find other students to pick it for you
*6--You cannot be a good example in this aspect because you are always dirty.

My brother made some mistakes while writing but I had to correct them while posting it.
Re: My Junior Brother's Funny Prefect Duty And Complaints From His Class Teacher by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:52am On May 13, 2015
Hahhahahahahaahahha,,,,the teacher is very logical...see the way she interpreted the questions..rotflol..!!

1 Like

Re: My Junior Brother's Funny Prefect Duty And Complaints From His Class Teacher by Nobody: 8:59am On May 13, 2015
Thjat teacher wicked o.
Btw, from what I've read ur brother seriously needs to improve on himself if he intends to make it to d final lap
Re: My Junior Brother's Funny Prefect Duty And Complaints From His Class Teacher by xamiel4(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
qbd2:
Thjat teacher wicked o.
Btw, from what I've read ur brother seriously needs to improve on himself if he intends to make it to d final lap
thatz what I also told him

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Definition Of TROUBLE¡¡ / Hilarious Pic- Win RAM For Ileya When You Buy Phones / Caption This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.