Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail (2078 Views)

Download Video: How To Do A Proper Eyebrow Fill / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Perfect Eyebrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail by Neroski(f): 9:44am On May 13, 2015
If you face difficulty drawing the perfect eyebrows or you are an aspiring makeup artist still learning the art of eyebrow drawing, this STENCIL is just the perfect tool you need. It is an easy tracing stencil and reusable as many times as you want. it can also be cleaned after use.

It comes in variants A1-A4, B1-B4, C1-C4, C5-C8. A pack has 4 different eyebrow shapes in it and costs 800ng. However, resellers can buy at a bulk price of 600ng,if you buy a minimum of 10 packs.

Re: EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail by Neroski(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2015
Thanks for orders so far,keep the calls and messages coming.still available..if you are in ogba-lagos,i will be making deliveries there today from 10am-12noon.holla for yours!
Re: EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail by Neroski(f): 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
still available. Female students come and make extra income in your campus and hostels!
Re: EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail by Hikdarl: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
Good evening. I live in sapele. I want to buy 20packs. Can you give me for 450? Considering i am going to pay for shipping to sapele. Please reply ASAP.
Re: EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail by Neroski(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
Hikdarl:
Good evening. I live in sapele. I want to buy 20packs. Can you give me for 450? Considering i am going to pay for shipping to sapele. Please reply ASAP.
sent u a pm
Re: EYEBROW STENCIL KIT For Wholesale And Retail by Hikdarl: 11:29pm On May 25, 2016
Can't find it any where. Pls mail me directly at yemidarl@gmail.com, i would also appreciate it if i can see a picture of it. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Beads Training In Surulere / Ankara Shoe And Bag At Your Door Step / This Happened While She Was Fixing Eyelashes..[graphic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.