Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. (2862 Views)

Association Of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED) Recruitment - 2016 / Jonathan Recruited 1600 Into Immigration, Not Parradang – NIS Senior Officers / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by cowboyvs(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2015
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission just concluded it's recruitment exercise and is currently holding orientation exercise for it's successful candidate. just wanted to find out if any member of Nairaland was successfully absorbed. I am a Corps member serving at the Commission, that is how I got to find out.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by executivegej: 11:20am On May 13, 2015
NERC I am not sure anyone was taken on merit
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by deanoffaculty: 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
'Abuja connection' thingz........that's how most of these parastatals do their 'underG' runz.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by durosegun(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
Na wah ooo, some people are more Nigerians than some people.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by socialmediaman: 2:03pm On May 13, 2015
The recruitment process should be seriously reviewed... Nigerian government agency heads cannot be trusted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by wachakuta(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2015
Chai Chai Chai so dem done do d thing finish.. dia is God o
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 13, 2015
cowboyvs:
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission just concluded it's recruitment exercise and is currently holding orientation exercise for it's successful candidate. just wanted to find out if any member of Nairaland was successfully absorbed. I am a Corps member serving at the Commission, that is how I got to find out.

Badooo

Swear say na as you talk am e happen.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by paulsir: 7:33pm On May 13, 2015
That was how i saw some people being told what they will be asked if they are asked of their functions at the NIPOST ibadan.Imagine a guy talking to some few people about 8 of them at the backyard of the complex.One iya bukky is among the new recruits but no public awareness on the recruitment.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by hayzed31: 7:34pm On May 13, 2015
Wow! :ocan't believe this is true.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by cowboyvs(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2015
The new employees just started work today. couldn't find a young person there, only old men. I pray NERC retains we young Corps members serving them diligently.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited. by teekay77(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2015
@cowboyvs could it be that these employees you are referring to are meant for the various zonal offices?

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Paid For A Contract? / Any Idea Of This Company SGL At Ikeja / Urgent Recruitment In Amazuma Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.