Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why You Dont Get Your Visa - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Why You Dont Get Your Visa (885 Views)

Little Things You Dont No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Dont Get Your Visa by peemesh2: 11:12am On May 13, 2015
Many atimes we are so blinded with trying to leave the shores of nigeria...most especially when it comes to studying abroad that we just miss the details and thats why when we eventually get to the embassy we dont get our visa..

When it comes to schnegen countries, you have to be careful. ..

Every embassy has a required document you must provide and it is so written on the embassy website..yet many ppl dnt go their, you grave over agents and get your money wiped by fraudsters or get ober charged for just some things u don't knw.

Never go to any embassy without
1.medical fitness
2.health insurance (check their site to know the insurance company they use)
3.your legalized credential from ministry of education and foreign affairs.
4.legibility letter from ministry of education addressed to the embassy consular
5.bank statement
6.sponsor letter
7.flight reservation (in and out)
8.accomodation
9.visa fee

When it comes to flight reservation and accomodation this is where ppl also get it wrong when filling their online form.

Schnegen countries pay too much attention to that, ,especailly poland embassy.

In schnegen form..you will see a plave written country of first destination...many ppl put the country they are going to first and thats were u start falling..

Example: ade wants to travel to poland.. he books a klm airline and on the online form at the place of country of first entry he writes poland..fail fail fail...cos klm is a Dutch airline and they must take a stop at Dutch before the journey to poland...so country of first entry is Dutch ...meaning when the consular checks your flight reservation you provided amd the details you fill online, he will know they are conflicting cos your flight reservation will show all the details which also includes the date and time you will get to your destination which is required in their online schnegen form.

For flight reservation..you dont pay anything to get it.from the airline....they can only write a date you need to pay thats all, while others dont.

And on your flight reservation pls make it an in and oit stuff..showing that u want to go and will return. .is just a formality.

In the area of accommodation..pls think about it even if your sch provides accommodation for that'su wont just disappear into the accommodation..thats why usually you provide an accommodation booking..and when you tell them as a student my sch will provide it during interview. .you start failing.

On your interview day at polish embassy..after which they tell u to come back the next week..forget it rhey wont give u visa..just make up your mind to do an appeal..any date longer than 1week you get a visa stamped.

Never you go without your original certifcates...any transcript u start failing. .

So much to share on why students dont get their visa but right now my hands aches...

You need advice feel free to contact me on whatsapp or call +233543166959

I hv been through these problem of getting a visa back then and I sat, read all details, made a personal call to the embassy secretary before I needed to appeal and thats how I got details of what we all do wrong that they will never tell you.. Am proudly nigerian... and I wish that above all things you folks reading this will get a bounce for a better decision and get your dreams met.

But remember after all dis stress dont go to a white mans land and mess the name NIGERIA... is enough to be stamped black in the whiteans land and evem amongst Africans.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
+233543166959
Re: Why You Dont Get Your Visa by abnur14(m): 3:28am On Aug 07, 2015
[b][/b]
peemesh2:

On your interview day at polish embassy..after which they tell u to come back the next week..forget it rhey wont give u visa..just make up your mind to do an appeal.. (any date longer than 1week you get a visa stamped.)
nice write up
how sure are u abou dat ??did d embassy also disclose da to u??
Re: Why You Dont Get Your Visa by djdrumz6(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
peemesh2:
Many atimes we are so blinded with trying to leave the shores of nigeria...most especially when it comes to studying abroad that we just miss the details and thats why when we eventually get to the embassy we dont get our visa..

Every embassy has a required document you must provide and it is so written on the embassy website..yet many ppl dnt go their, you grave over agents and get your money wiped by fraudsters or get ober charged for just some things u don't knw.

1.medical fitness
4.legibility letter from ministry of education addressed to the embassy consular
5.bank statement
6.sponsor letter
8.accomodation
9.visa fee

When it comes to flight reservation and accomodation this is where ppl also get it wrong when filling their online form.

In schnegen form..you will see a plave written country of first destination...many ppl put the country they are going to first and thats were u start falling..

Example: ade wants to travel to poland.. he books a klm airline and on the online form at the place of country of first entry he writes poland..fail fail fail...cos klm is a Dutch airline and they must take a stop at Dutch before the journey to poland...so country of first entry is Dutch ...meaning when the consular checks your flight reservation you provided amd the details you fill online, he will know they are conflicting cos your flight reservation will show all the details which also includes the date and time you will get to your destination which is required in their online schnegen form.

For flight reservation..you dont pay anything to get it.from the airline....they can only write a date you need to pay thats all, while others dont.

And on your flight reservation pls make it an in and oit stuff..showing that u want to go and will return. .is just a formality.

In the area of accommodation..pls think about it even if your sch provides accommodation for that'su wont just disappear into the accommodation..thats why usually you provide an accommodation booking..and when you tell them as a student my sch will provide it during interview. .you start failing.

On your interview day at polish embassy..after which they tell u to come back the next week..forget it rhey wont give u visa..just make up your mind to do an appeal..any date longer than 1week you get a visa stamped.

Never you go without your original certifcates...any transcript u start failing. .

So much to share on why students dont get their visa but right now my hands aches...

I hv been through these problem of getting a visa back then and I sat, read all details, made a personal call to the embassy secretary before I needed to appeal and thats how I got details of what we all do wrong that they will never tell you.. Am proudly nigerian... and I wish that above all things you folks reading this will get a bounce for a better decision and get your dreams met.

But remember after all dis stress dont go to a white mans land and mess the name NIGERIA... is enough to be stamped black in the whiteans land and evem amongst Africans.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
+233543166959

Gudmrng Nairaland. Pls I want to know how often the Polish embassy open the online visa registration for applicants.
Secondly, I have all my documents and also my school in Poland has sent my acceptance letter to the embassy showing evidence of my admission and stating how my studies over there will be financed.Apart from other documents stated on the website,do I need any other document (s) to take to the embassy?
Thirdly,does the Polish embassy conduct any form of examination asides the interview for those going for undergraduate studies?
THanks.
Re: Why You Dont Get Your Visa by 234ng44uk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
peemesh2:

1.medical fitness
[s]4.legibility letter from ministry of education addressed to the embassy consular[/s]
5.bank statement
6.sponsor letter
8.accomodation
9.visa fee

SEE YOU AT THE TOP
+233543166959

The above is a compilation of bullshitss. What in God's name is "medical fitness" and "legibiity letter"? Start by showing a screenshot of a Schengen country that specifies those requirements.
You also posted your number? I can see you're an agent. Please ignore this guy. Moderator delete everything he's most likely a con man.
Re: Why You Dont Get Your Visa by Jtcontrolla: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2023
I'm from Nigeria, please what are the requirements to study abroad for masters/graduate degree.

2. What school is affordable and which country , especially in Australia I would want to know which school in Australia has cheap and affordable tuition and all.

3. What do you need to do or requirements to work and base abroad especially in the western part please answer with selected country you think is best for that.

(1) (Reply)

West African Institute Of Higher Education / Study In Ukraine / Jamb And Waec Help Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.