Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

He Needs Your Advice Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Needs Your Advice Urgently (1180 Views)

Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Your Advice Urgently by Qmab: 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
A family friend can to me and narrated his ordeal with his two wives with me. He said he told his first wife last night that he will be attending the second wives grandma eight day funeral prayer ceremony in her home town. He said he hadn't landed his talk before the first wife responded that no was he going. He said she claimed that when she had similar occasion in her own hometown that he didn't attend and the ones he did, he came late, which were true accusations.
He said he had pleaded with his wife over the matter and that she should forget them but she remained adamant saying she wasn't going to be taken for a fool. And she is promising him hell on the day that he will go, saying she wants to see how he will leave the house.
He said the event is in about four days, and he doesn't know what to do.
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2015
No advice.. He should carry his cross alone.. tongue tongue tongue

#saynotopolygamy...

2 Likes

Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by obiak4(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No advice.. He should carry his cross alone.. tongue tongue tongue

#saynotopolygamy...
yes say no to polygamy but he need advice
run away from home
the op should state all other variables don't think this is the only issue@hand
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by Qmab: 2:19pm On May 13, 2015
obiak4:
yes say no to polygamy but he need advice run away from home the op should state all other variables don't think this is the only issue@hand
you mean other factors involved. I think it's basically polygamy.
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by klark3: 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
He should go..

1 Like

Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by Qmab: 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
klark3:
He should go..
despite his wife's threat? What if at the end they create one of those stories that touches.
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by klark3: 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
Qmab:
despite his wife's threat? What if at the end they create one of those stories that touches.
What threat?

He should go....
He has already discuss d issue with her, & apologised for what he did, I think dat is enough..

He is a man & her husband for christ sake, not her son or house boy, informing her is already enough, whether she approves it or not, it doesn't count...

Moreover what he's about doing is not out of place...

1 Like

Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by PassingShot(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2015
klark3:

What threat?

He should go....
He has already discuss d issue with her, & apologised for what he did, I think dat is enough..

He is a man & her husband for christ sake, not her son or house boy, informing her is already enough, whether she approves it or not, it doesn't count...

Moreover what he's about doing is not out of place...
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by obiak4(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2015
Qmab:
you mean other factors involved. I think it's basically polygamy.
yes and no maybe the man is not keeping to the tenet of Islam on polygamy which is treatment of each other equally inrespective of age,experience, or *** u know
#SAYNOTOPOLYGAMY
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by Qmab: 5:22pm On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

yes and no maybe the man is not keeping to the tenet of Islam on polygamy which is treatment of each other equally inrespective of age,experience, or *** u know
#SAYNOTOPOLYGAMY
I suppose he hasn't been very fair in equal treatment of both of them. So, the first wife most likely thinks he is cheating her by attending all of the second wife's occasion and also on time, and failing to show up on time during hers.
Re: He Needs Your Advice Urgently by Nobody: 12:22am On May 14, 2015
He should go and come home with a third wife sef
I figured that if life is this sweet with two,three wives will have him jumping up for joy continually

(1) (Reply)

If Your Spouse’s Friend Is Asking You Out, What Will You Do? (See Responses) / Make-up Fraud: Man Sues Wife To Court A Day After Wedding / Is It Ok For A Married Woman To Go Into Buisness With A Single Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.