Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Can This Happen In Nigeria? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can This Happen In Nigeria? (1391 Views)

When Your Husband Wants To Cook And This Happen!!!!photos!!! / This Can Only Happen In Naija (photos) / It Only Happen In The Middle East(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Happen In Nigeria? by akpumping7720(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
The phone rings at police headquarters.
"Hello?" "Hello, is this police headquaters?"
"Yes. What do you want?" I'm calling to report my neighbor Tom. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood."This will be noted.
"Next day, the police comes over to Tom's house.
They search the shed where the firewood is kept, break every piece of wood, find no marijuana, swear at Tom and leave. The phone rings at Tom's house. "Hey, Tom! Did the FBI come?" "Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?" "Yeah they did." "Okay, now it's your turn to call. I need my garden ploughed...

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2015
Ooohhh damn! Its midnyt down here but I still keep laughing... grin grin grin
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 13, 2015
lol grin that can never happen in naija o. who get time to cut firewood for u?? lwkmf
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by TrishaP(f): 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
angry
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by podosci(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
The police man would first insult you and tell you there is no fuel, If they mistakenly come, that's if...You would receive the beating of your life and there is nothing you can practically do about it.
When I watch TV and see Americans seriously protesting about Police Brutality, I am shocked.. In Nigeria, Police kill People everyday because of 20naira Bride and they blame it on Accidental discharge and nothing is done...We just dig a hole and burry the dead.
Well, we shall get there one day
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Lovebond34(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol grin
that can never happen in naija o. who get time to cut firewood for u?? lwkmf
dahs if u c d police sf...u never c police for emergency finish na dis kind case u dy xpect to c dem? sorry for u no b for naija
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by akpumping7720(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol grin
I wonder ooooo. And our Naija policemen are bunch of lazy men
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by akpumping7720(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2015
podosci:
The police man would first insult you and tell you there is no fuel, If they mistakenly come, that's if...You would receive the beating of your life and there is nothing you can practically do about it.
When I watch TV and see Americans seriously protesting about Police Brutality, I am shocked.. In Nigeria, Police kill People everyday because of 20naira Bride and they blame it on Accidental discharge and nothing is done...We just dig a hole and burry the dead.
Well, we shall get there one day
Amen bro!

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ooohhh damn! Its midnyt down here but I still keep laughing... grin grin grin
Heard your contesting for miss NL.cheesy
hw tru is dt?
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Heard your contesting for miss NL.cheesy
hw tru is dt?

Naaaaahh...i quit.
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Naaaaahh...i quit.
Why na. grin
KashyBaby:

Naaaaahh...i quit.
Why na.
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Why na. ;DWhy na.

I dnt have much time for tat bae...but im happy to vote grin
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

I dnt have much time for tat bae...but im happy to vote grin
Who do u wanna vote for.cheesy?
Re: Can This Happen In Nigeria? by SOUNDKING: 9:14am On May 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol grin
it can hapen big time,but in diff diamension,if them no see mary j them go help you put some there, who won pay for the fuel and the wasted bullets they will shoot to cause stire.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: The Thief And The Chicken / What Would Be Your Reaction(s) If Your Child Wrote This On Your Brand New Car? / Wen U Want To Kill Urself By Urself, Lol(Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.