Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej (703 Views)

Man On Solidarity Trek For Buhari Declear Missing / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by phayvoursky(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2015
I am Onyekuni Izuchukwu by name. I bare "phayvoursky" as my moniker on nairaland.

I have been a member of this forum since 2012.

I wish to represent nairaland in the ongoing trek for gej. Been an active follower of the activity I wish to partake and represent nairaland in the trek.

I need the support and sponsor of the nairaland team; and if this works out it will take us to unimaginable heights. Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by steppin: 5:21pm On May 13, 2015
phayvoursky:
I am Onyekuni Izuchukwu by name. I bare "phayvoursky" as my moniker on nairaland.

I have been a member of this forum since 2012.

I wish to represent nairaland in the ongoing trek for gej. Been an active follower of the activity I wish to partake and represent nairaland in the trek.

I need the support and sponsor of the nairaland team; and if this works out it will take us to unimaginable heights. Thanks.
*yawns* Get a job!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by Taeewo(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2015
Rep ur family in lieu of nairaland cuz seun wont giv u kobo.
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
shocked Ishilove, you attention is needed grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 13, 2015
See this learner, you think this poo can scam seun
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
No lie, jejely say u neva get transportfare.. Abeg start ur legedisbenz
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
No lie, jejely say u neva get transportfare.. Abeg start ur legedisbenz
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by nifemi25(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2015
From where to where are you trekking to ?
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by phayvoursky(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
vichks:
See this learner, you think this poo can scam seun
I'm not in anyway trying to scam anyone. I'm as real as my name. If giving the chance I'd do as I have said.
Re: A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej by phayvoursky(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
nifemi25:
From where to where are you trekking to ?
I'd like to join them at or before warri. I reside in port harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) / . / Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.