Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:42 AM

Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session (15018 Views)

Waec Registration For 2017/2018 Academic Session / Ahmadu Bello University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Adekunle Ajasin University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session by WELTGURU(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2015
Are you a KSU aspirant hopefully and patiently waiting for the forth coming KSU 2015/2016 POST-UTME examination? Are you looking forward to the date of the Post-UTME and yet don’t have valid information as regard that? If you have been surfing the internet for information on when Kogi State University 2015/2016 Post-UTME will hold and how to do your registration then I congratulate you because you are at the right place. And I assure you that this is the best thing that will ever happen to you in the history of your academic race as we will make everything easy for you and help you gain admission into Kogi State University this year. So my advice for you is to read this Post from one line to the next and paragraph to paragraph because if you miss a single sentence in the article you might miss the most important information that will help you succeed.

Kogi State University Post-UTME is usually schedule exactly two months after the release of UTME result, the reason for the two months delay after UTME is simply because JAMB as a body regulating admission of all the University and tertiary institutions in Nigeria, including Kogi State University have to send the information of all the candidates that are legible and qualify to partake in the post-UTME for that year, which means those that score up to the Post-UTME cut off mark for that year to their various choice of institution before they give every school the go ahead to conduct post-UTME and this normally take JAMB about two months to carry out. That is why when you come to write your Post-UTME you will see the officials with the original list displaying your name and other information about you including the passport photograph you used for your JAMB registration. This original list is referred to as the MASTER LIST. If by any means your name is not found on the list you are automatically disqualified and that means you have to wait for another year. That is why JAMB takes time to compile the list before sending it to the various schools and I believe you won’t mind waiting for two months after UTME rather than rushing and find your name missing in the master list.

DATE AND EXAMINATION VENUE FOR KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY 2015/2016 POST-UTME
Kogi State University Post-UTME last the duration of two (2) to three (3) days, and the venues are arranged according to the departments and faculties. The venue and sitting arrangement will be posted on KSU official website about ten (10) days before the Post-UTME which I am going to help you with later. Remember I said the exercise will take two days, the venue and sitting arrangement will also be made available at the school main gate with directions on how to locate your venue so that you can identify your examination venue. You will be given 20minutes grace for those that are perpetual late comers. So if you arrive at your exam venue exactly 21 minutes after the commencement of the exam it means you have been disqualified and there is nothing you can do about it. If you know what is good for yourself you go to the school two hours before the commencement of your paper so that you can be familiar with the environment and easily find your way to your venue. Mind you, we start calling names and arranging all the candidates according to their sit number an hour (1hr) before the time scheduled to start the examination, so you just must be at the venue for at least 1:30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.

I know you are curious and anxiously waiting for when I will mention when the Kogi State University Post-UTME for 2015/2016 academic session will hold. For now there is no date yet and I believe I’ve explain why the date has not been fixed yet, as regards JAMB list and others. We are presently working on that and I believe that in no distant time we will make a public announcement via the school website and news papers to inform the public on the date of the Kogi State University Post-UTME.

THE BRUTAL TRUTH ON WHAT YOU MUST DO AND HOW TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO KSU THIS YEAR.
Most of you, including your very self make this huge mistake of believing that you can easily write and pass KSU Post-UTME because you pass UTME. It doesn’t work that way. There is a very big difference between UTME and POST-UTME, most especially KSU post-UTME. In JAMB UTME questions are set in line with your secondary school strategy and marking scheme, but in Post-UTME the questions are not set in line with your secondary school scheme and the marking scheme is totally different. The question will be so confusing that even if you know the answer to the questions you will not be too sure if you are Wright or wrong, because it will be coined in a logical manner that require your logic reasoning. KSU Post-UTME is different from all other school’s Post-UTMEs because it is very easy to fail. In some other schools what they use is only the Post-UTME result, but in KSU your post-UTME score will be added to your JAMB score and it will now be divided by two.
JAMB SCORE + POST-UTME SCORE/2
The result of the above formula is called the Average score. Your average score is what will determine whether you merit the admission or not.
The only way to prepare for KSU 2015/2016 Post-UTME is to get the KSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER MANUAL. It contains all the questions of all the Post-UTME s held in Kogi State University since the inception of Post-UTME. With the past question I guaranty you 100% success at the end of your examination. Another mistake that most of you make is that you don’t make hay while the sun shine, you like looking for miracle at the eleventh hour. What I mean is that you don’t do the right thing early; you do it late, when all hope is almost lost. Some of you know that you need the past question but you will wait until the week you are going to write the KSU Post-UTME before you get it and at the end of the day you find yourself not performing well in the exam despite the fact that you have the past question. The truth is; there is no how you can perform excellently well when you get the past question at the die minute. You must have covered the past question for at least three times before the examination, with that I can assure you that you will pass well and merit your admission on your own without having to stress yourself.
You may be wondering why I am laying more emphasis on this. Last year I had about seven hundred (700) candidates and I ask each and every one of them to obtain the past question early, but most of them think I was preaching while some got it early and start preparing for the exam, and the rest of them got it very late. After the Post-UTME only five percent (5%) out of all the 700 candidates were able to merit admission and those were the people that got the past question early. The rest just wasted their money, time and effort to come for the Post-UTME and go back home while a later help about 70% of the rest of them to gain admission by follow ups and logistics. These are the category of candidates that are financially buoyant. They pay huge amount of money before they could gain admission which they would have avoided if they got the past question earlier. And as for those that does not have the money to run their admission, they lost hope and promise to prepare well the next year and now they have been calling me to help them to obtain the past question even before they wrote JAMB. If you are wise you will make sure you get the past question now and start reading intensively ahead. What will it benefit you if you are not prepared and you come and write the exam and fail after spending all your money and precious time? Call me now and order for your own copy of the KSU Post-UTME past questions and answers so that you will be very sure that your admission into KSU is sure this year.

HOW DO I GET THE PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS MANUAL?
Virtually all the people that call to get the past question are very far from the school environment, most often from other states. So for this reason we come up with a better way of getting the past question across to every aspirant across the nation.
We send the past question in two different ways;
1. We send the hard copy (already printed copy) through courier (Transport company travelling from here to your location) this method normally takes 24-48 hours to deliver the past question to the appropriate destination.
2. We also send the soft copy of the past question through email. And if you don’t have a valid email, we will create one for you, send the past question to the email and send you the email username and password via sms so that you can access the email and print it to have it in hard copy. So all you need do is call me to let me know whichever way you prefer to get the past question sent to you. (07034488560)

Let not your heart be troubled as we are here to help you with everything it takes for you to gain admission into Kogi State University this year.
For more vital information and updates on KSU Post-UTME for 2015/2016 academic session or anything you want to know about KSU log onto http://universityadmissionsolutionng..com and like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/universityadmissionsolution
A lot of people have been calling to inform me that some persons call them to inform them that the post-utme form is out that they should send money to their account as registration is closing the next day. for your information all these folks are fraudsters and scam. The form is not on sale for now and neither is the post-utme date fixed. so if anybody call u and ask you to send money for registration or anything that has to do with post-utme don't mind them. call me first for confirmation before you take any step if not you will have yourself to blame at the end of the day. if you see or hear from a scam you will know cos all they know how to do best is fabricate lies and ask you to send them money. Don’t fall victim. Like they say; a word is enough for the wise.

you can also add me on whatsapp on 07034488560 where i provide KSU Aspirants with vital information, updates and everything they need to know to help them gain admission. so if you don't have whatsapp on your phone i ll advice you to download it and start building up your experience and i assure you that by the grace of God and your effort put together with my help you will definitely become a bonafide student of KSU come December this year.

MY NAME IS EDOH RICHES. YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07034488560. YOU CAN ALSO CHAT WITH ME ON WHATSAPP WITH THIS SAME NUMBER OR PING ME ON BBM 2B3002BD.
CALL MR. RICHES ON 07034488560 NOW TO GET YOUR COPY OF THE PAST QUESTION.

To your academic success
Edoh Riches Godswill
C.E.O University Admission Solution

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Difference Between Street, Avenue, Road You Probably Didn't Know / Sylvester Oromoni: Police Investigate 4 More Dowen College Students / 2020 NLNG SIWES Application Portal Is Now Open Apply Now End 13th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.