Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

End Time Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Things (632 Views)

Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / African American Churches Burning Mysteriosly: End Time Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Things by kepal99(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2015
Way back then when I was growing up, In church we were more familiar with John 3:16 but everything has changed now, every week its malachi 3:10-11.
Not trying to start an arguement. Or show am holy But seriously its been a while I heard John 3:16.
What's happening to our Churches?
Re: End Time Things by Nobody: 6:49am On May 14, 2015
kepal99:
Way back then when I was growing up, In church we were more familiar with John 3:16 but everything has changed now, every week its malachi 3:10-11.
Not trying to start an arguement. Or show am holy But seriously its been a while I heard John 3:16.
What's happening to our Churches?
With people like YOU in that church,NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..
Why dont you take time out to pray for your own local church?
Why dont you speak FAITH-FILLED words abt your church?
Re: End Time Things by kepal99(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2015
sportsmaster:
With people like YOU in that church,NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..
Why dont you take time out to pray for your own local church?
Why dont you speak FAITH-FILLED words abt your church?

Hey yo! U really don't have to comment ok. What has happened to your life faithfilled brother. I never mentioned. The name of any church neither did I accuse noone. So if U'v got nothing positive to say. Put off ur data network, go do some home chores
Re: End Time Things by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 14, 2015
kepal99:

Hey yo! U really don't have to comment ok. What has happened to your life faithfilled brother. I never mentioned. The name of any church neither did I accuse noone. So if U'v got nothing positive to say. Put off ur data network, go do some home chores
A lot has happened bro from MIRACLES-OPEN DOORS-SUPERNATURAL HOPE-HEALING-PROPHECIES-DIVERS MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT..
The list is endless
Re: End Time Things by kepal99(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2015
sportsmaster:
A lot has happened bro from MIRACLES-OPEN DOORS-SUPERNATURAL HOPE-HEALING-PROPHECIES-DIVERS MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT..
The list is endless
Who U HeLp??
Lol
Ur shit, ur prob, deal with it..

(1) (Reply)

Judgement!!! / 9 States With Anti-gay Laws That Aren’t That Different From Russia’s / Southern Baptist Replies The U.S Supreme Court On 'gay Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.