Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC (1503 Views)

List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. / Unilorin-better By Far Graduates: Let's Relive Our Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by more2(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2006
imagin these situation,
you sat for your first waec and you got all your major papers except maths, and you know that its very important becouse you are a science student, and in your Neco, you where marked abs (absence).then you sat for the 2003 gce to make up, when the result came out there was a problem found with your registration number which made your result ceased. you then toke the 2005 gce and when the result came out, all your result withheld at first, after some months of waiting and fasting and praying, the same maths you are looking for was cancelled.
if you are in my shoes what would you do?
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by Olumide7(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
If I were in your shoes, I would go for serious deliverance!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by dominobaby(f): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2006
Yeah, happens a lot but i never experienced it, had it through once, and i thank God for that.
It could be frustrating.
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by BernieBoy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2006
Olumide7:

If I were in your shoes, I would go for serious deliverance!!!!! shocked shocked

You dont have to mock her.
@ more2 i am going through the same experience here. Rely on God. he's really gonna make things work for you. Just trust.
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by Olumide7(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2006
Bermard:

You don't have to mock her.
@ more2 i am going through the same experience here. Rely on God. he's really going to make things work for you. Just trust.

When you go for deliverance, who do you rely on?
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by more2(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2006
thank you ,Bermard for your kind words and you Bermard , you just have to keep thanking God becouse you are the lucky type.one of my friends is going through a lot in the hands of waec and nabteb, and jamb. i will ask him for the full gist and i will let ya' ll kno.
peace[b][/b]
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by more2(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2006
i just hucked up with my guy and he told me about the story,
he said that he came out of gtc in the year 2002, and sat for nabteb, that didnt give him all his papers, and he went for waec in 2003, weac toke 3 papers out of the 4 his looking for and releasesd the irelavant ones, so he went for gce the same year, and it was ceased in 2004, he went into bussiness disapointed and by the time, we his friends started telling him not to give up, he sat for another gce,and this time, got two papers and is looking for only one, he's still shy about sitting for another one this year, but am gonna help him fix his problem, wont u ask me how i will do it?
kiss wink
Re: Our Experiences In The Hands Of WAEC by Oracle(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2006
I think i would have to talk to God, coz he's the only one that will hear you

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute Form / Unad Post Ume Date? / 2008 Post-ume For University of Ibadan? When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.