Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Singer Rita Ora Admits To Liking Marcelo's Tatoos And Physique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Singer Rita Ora Admits To Liking Marcelo's Tatoos And Physique (570 Views)

Ronaldo's Son Distroy Marcelo's Son With Dribble / Neymar, Marcelo And Casemiro Chill After El Clasico (photo) / Lionel Messi’s Tatoos And Their Meaning (pictures). The Mean So Much To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Rita Ora Admits To Liking Marcelo's Tatoos And Physique by kardiason(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2015
Popstar Rita Ora has picked physical attributes from Real Madrid stars Marcelo and Gareth Bale, as well as Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso, in describing her perfect Champions League footballer.

The 24-year-old is impressed by Bale's hairstyle and Alonso's beard, while Marcelo's overall look, including his numerous tattoos, takes her fancy.

During a photoshoot for Adidas Originals, Ora said: "I kind of like [Bale's] hair. I mean, if you're in Spain and you don't want your hair to get sweaty, I like that vibe. I like [Alonso's] beard - he's handsome.

When discussing Marcelo's physical appearance, Ora said: "I'm a female that likes a good boy that looks like a bad boy. I also like the fact that his knees are really muscly."

Marcelo and Bale are expected to play in tonight's crucial Champions League semi-final second leg for Real Madrid against Juventus at the Bernabeu.

VIEW PHOTOS AND VIDEO>>> http://naijaplaysoccer..com/2015/05/singer-rita-ora-admits-to-liking.html

1 Share

Re: Singer Rita Ora Admits To Liking Marcelo's Tatoos And Physique by seankay(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2015
Why I no sabi play ball sef? cry

(1) (Reply)

I Will Expose Blatter’s Shady Deals, Says Jack Warner / Uefa Champions Leauge 2015 / ...attention To All Surebet User You Are Advise To Use This Link To Register..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.