Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti (38338 Views)

Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians / Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by klevjey: 10:41am On May 14, 2015
geniusmedia:
G
g for g sp*t of cat
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2015
D man dey gentle for hear pls wat is he finking about
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2015
Black president indeed.
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by olu77(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2015
PervyByNature:
the god father soundtrack keeps playing in my head... Dunno why

Pause it or mute it
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Hysmady(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2015
The man dat smoked the longest igbo in the World...The man that smokes 36 wraps of igbo in a day...I hail thee...No one fit be like you 4ever smiley

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by fpeter(f): 10:46am On May 14, 2015
i still love this man, how do i get all his major works?

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2015
mistypiper:
Anikulapo - I have death in my pouch grin

Bleaching of the body to look lighter is immoral. cool
You are probably a very small boy and did'nt really know anything about Fela and his siblings.
For the records they all looked like black asians and may be that has to do with their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by gbengus17: 10:49am On May 14, 2015
WHEN WILL FELA BE GIVEN A NATIONAL HONOUR, HE WAS A GREAT NIGERIAN
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by thymedcurry(f): 10:49am On May 14, 2015
Funny how same set of people he was totally against and sang about are the same folks we see as "Nigeria's saviour" today. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by shadrach77: 10:53am On May 14, 2015
kay1one2:
Wonder what he'd say if he saw this pic?

He was alive when this particular picture was taken. That should be 1984. cry kiss kiss
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by IdiAmin2(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2015
Nigerians looking for jesus to come, not knowing their messiah already came and left, but they receiveth him not.

Fela lives on

2 Likes

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Nobody: 10:57am On May 14, 2015
Ebig22:
the pics ain't nice, he looks like a sickler

Ebig22, I don't think this your comparison is right. 'Sickler' which means someone suffering from sickle cells is not an ethically correct similie for sickly looking people or things, sir.

One other thing you should know, sir, is that there are no 'sicklers'. We're all warriors, all of us. smiley
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by tobtap: 10:59am On May 14, 2015
the first MAN to smoke weed inside police station grin grin grin grin grin FELA ANIKULAPO

2 Likes

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by just2endowed: 11:00am On May 14, 2015
smsshola:
The man who c naija future far back in 70's.Imagine singing water, light and food no dey far back den nd till now we ar still praying fo all ds stuff.
He also sing about corruption bfo it bcom worse like ds..

Respect baba..

pity that most nairalanders cant comprehend that fela was an african prophet. the legend lives on.
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by kajsa(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2015
Hello nairalanders, av bin seeing 'vote biliki____for miss nl'.......ow is it done if I wanna contest? Fanks..
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by smudge2079(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2015
The Abamieda imself.
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by SuperSuave(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2015
Diesel1:
The good thing about Fela's songs is that he gives you time to cook Indomie before he starts singing.

grin
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by shagzee(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2015
Every day my people dey insid BUS suffering and smilling___ 49 sitting 99standing suffering and smilling_ then go luk pocket money no dey : suffering and smilling::: then go park themselves lik SARDINE____THE. GREAT MAN continue 2 rest in perfect peace__ urs works still dey speak ON
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by idu1(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2015
kajsa:
Hello nairalanders, av bin seeing 'vote biliki____for miss nl'.......ow is it done if I wanna contest? Fanks..
contact Rt. Hon. Egusisoup for registration and other informations...
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by kajsa(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2015
idu1:
contact Rt. Hon. Egusisoup for registration and other informations...
*boring* undecided
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by nerodenero: 11:12am On May 14, 2015
It's safe to say after him, there's is again. Nigerian government was happy he died. Just wondering what he would have done if he was alive.
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2015
Fela,the godfather. I will never stop smoking egbo as long as your music lives on.
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2015
The abami himself. Baba 70
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by ochestraone(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2015
forget about tribe.. Heis the king of nija music... I am ready to take from him...ontact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Dewze(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2015
smsshola:
The man who c naija future far back in 70's.Imagine singing water, light and food no dey far back den nd till now we ar still praying fo all ds stuff.

Respect baba..

Yes, and he also called your present president elect animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by idu1(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2015
kajsa:
*boring* undecided
what's boring?
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by dewstar: 11:41am On May 14, 2015
I wonder why they call the Yorubas cowards, I mean this man was one of the bravest and most fearless men that ever lived in this country (if not in the whole Africa) and he was Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by crisycent: 11:47am On May 14, 2015
Was he HIV +ve in this pic? undecided
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by kenniofuoma: 11:47am On May 14, 2015
download naija n foreign music from http://www.ilovegreatmusic.com
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by egbaguy: 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
That pant part annoys me.....like wtf!!!!!
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti by Boyooosa(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2015
smsshola:

Respect baba..
i no fear dat one reach the one he sang about the religion's leaders (Pope na enjoyment, imam na gbaladun, bishop sef dey flex.... Alhaji na miliki.... Look @ Pastors of today, na dem dey buy the latest Jeep and the workers/members no fit afford N200 slippers: if i lie make JJ block my eye (if i de lie e o, make ogun punish me... Fela's version). my curiosity is that; all these were not rampant then, and he saw it, how did he know? may be dats why they called him ABAMI eda. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saxzy Signed By Kruz Records With A Duplex And 2 Cars (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife / Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.