Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Rupaul Squeezes Amber Rose's Butt To Confirm It's Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rupaul Squeezes Amber Rose's Butt To Confirm It's Real (1176 Views)

Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / OMG! See How Kanye West Grabs Amber Rose Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rupaul Squeezes Amber Rose's Butt To Confirm It's Real by Intrepidone(m): 1:04am On May 14, 2015
Amber Rose was on celebrity drag queen Rupaul's show, Good Work this week and was asked by Rupaul if he could touch her butt to feel if it was real or fake. She said it was 100% natural and consented to him touching her butt".

When Rupaul reached out to squeeze her butt, Amber Rose quickly helped him. "You've gotta lift it like that," the model instructed, giving her bum a lift and a shake.

"This s--- is real. This case is closed! I love it," RuPaul concluded.

Amber also stated that she has natural size H breasts that were kinda perfect but may do some plastic surgery to the side of her breasts that she didn't like, but was advised against it. Why mend something that's not broken.. shocked

Re: Rupaul Squeezes Amber Rose's Butt To Confirm It's Real by faray: 1:06am On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: Rupaul Squeezes Amber Rose's Butt To Confirm It's Real by bogolobango(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2015
chai see amber yanch where is vaseline tongue
Re: Rupaul Squeezes Amber Rose's Butt To Confirm It's Real by MrBenSun: 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
I could wish that I was RuPaul right now

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At The "I've Taken Your Virginity,you're Mine Forever" By Maje / HOT Or NAH: Popular Model Expose Thighs In Split Traditional Outfit [PICS] / Why Arent Men Seen With Umbrellas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.