Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) (789 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / So, Sperm Donors Are Charging N150k In Port-Harcourt, Egg Donors 400k? / 9-Week-Old Baby Suffers From Skin Change Due To Baby Formula [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) by texanomaly(f): 4:42am On May 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) by simplymade(m): 5:34am On May 14, 2015
Chineke!
Re: From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) by timpaker(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2015
Scary......
Re: From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) by InesQor(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2015
I love this, Tex! Thanks for sharing.

The sper'm marathon is such a fascinating idea. It would seem like nature is wasting resources because hundreds of thousands of sper'ms are deployed to do one of them's job! And when that one is successful, the rest just chill out. But it's not really a waste, so to speak, it is to increase chances of fertilization to the utmost maximum, and to achieve it as fast as possible.

I still wonder how some biologists know details such as is presented in this video, and yet argue against intelligent design. All of this can't be the handiwork of random chance. I've seen what random chance looks like, and most times it's damn chaotic.

2 Likes

Re: From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) by texanomaly(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
InesQor:
I love this, Tex! Thanks for sharing.

The sper'm marathon is such a fascinating idea. It would seem like nature is wasting resources because hundreds of thousands of sper'ms are deployed to do one of them's job! And when that one is successful, the rest just chill out. But it's not really a waste, so to speak, it is to increase chances of fertilization to the utmost maximum, and to achieve it as fast as possible.

I still wonder how some biologists know details such as is presented in this video, and yet argue against intelligent design. All of this can't be the handiwork of random chance. I've seen what random chance looks like, and most times it's damn chaotic.

I would agree. The way the body works is much too intricate to be random.
Re: From Fertilized Egg To Baby (video) by texanomaly(f): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2015
I found this on fb...

Mosquito repellent:

Big bottle of blue mouthwash
3 cups Epsom salt
3 stale 12oz beers

Spray outside wherever you sit and around doorways. Supposed to work up to 80 days. I've never tried it. If you do try it, let me know if it works.

(1) (Reply)

Home Service Masseur And Masseuse Needed In Port Harcourt / As A Man You Will Need Help To Impregnant Your Woman If You Have Any Of These / Holes On My Palms-help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.