Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ... (2460 Views)

A Smart Way To Earn And Take Your Business To Any Height You Choose. / 2013 YouWIN Business Competition. Take your business to the next Level. / Everyone Has A Chance To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by CVWizards(m): 5:56am On May 14, 2015
Hello,
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:32am On May 14, 2015
Do EBOOK.

Thatz all..
Re: ... by CVWizards(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2015
Sorry Bro, I don't just do ebooks. I'm a practical person. FYI, I have my own businesses too. One online and the other two offline, and I don't tell people to do what I cannot do myself.
Naughtysite:
Do EBOOK.

Thatz all..
Re: ... by ibrokola(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2015
When will some people receive sense? You are selling ideas for a successful business at N1500. Apply this ideas to your own business and be so successful that you won't need our own meager N1500. Clown! If Dangote published such a book, I'll rush to buy it because I know he's got experience, you don't have a successful business yet you want me to buy 35 ideas. Lol

1 Like

Re: ... by CVWizards(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2015
You don't know me. What makes you think I don't have a successful business? I may not be as rich as Aliko Dangote, but I'm doing well in my own little way. I know like you, there are other doubting thomases that's why I introduced the option of delivery before payment.
ibrokola:
When will some people receive sense? You are selling ideas for a successful business at N1500. Apply this ideas to your own business and be so successful that you won't need our own meager N1500. Clown! If Dangote published such a book, I'll rush to buy it because I know he's got experience, you don't have a successful business yet you want me to buy 35 ideas. Lol
Re: ... by ibrokola(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
CVWizards:
You don't know me. What makes you think I don't have a successful business? I may not be as rich as Aliko Dangote, but I'm doing well in my own little way. I know like you, there are other doubting thomases that's why I introduced the option of delivery before payment.
Sure you do! You have a successful business that's why you need us to buy your N1500 ebook. Lol. If God answers your prayers and say 100 Nairalanders(which is way too optimistic) buy the book, that N150,000. What's that to a successful business? Bros don't get me wrong, I'm neither beefing you nor a doubting Thomas. But this ain't America where your book can sell 3million copies worldwide and make you good money! All I'm saying I'd do real business and make good money, not play on people 's gullibility and sell them a book you don't use! I've bought several ebooks and I know what I'm talking about. Cheers

1 Like

Re: ... by Bolade005: 8:33am On May 14, 2015
ibrokola:

Sure you do! You have a successful business that's why you need us to buy your N1500 ebook. Lol. If God answers your prayers and say 100 Nairalanders(which is way too optimistic) buy the book, that N150,000. What's that to a successful business? Bros don't get me wrong, I'm neither beefing you nor a doubting Thomas. But this ain't America where your book can sell 3million copies worldwide and make you good money! All I'm saying I'd do real business and make good money, not play on people 's gullibility and sell them a book you don't use! I've bought several ebooks and I know what I'm talking about. Cheers
Spot on bro.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2015
ibrokola:
My friend i owe you one bottle of orijin for this.
Don't just mind that broke nigga

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:35am On May 14, 2015
CVWizards:

Shattap your dirty mouth.

Lol..
Re: ... by chinedusamson(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
Bleep u
Re: ... by aspirebig: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you have knowledge, share it. I will never pay money to anyone online, NEVER.

Keep your monopoly idea.

Except maybe, airline fare, normal personal payments, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Remijes Alumaco Glass Windows / Work Less Earn More- Kike Apeji's Success Story / Download My FREE EBOOK On "How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business" In NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.