Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree (4876 Views)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by AdoraAmadi: 6:46am On May 14, 2015
The boys are still in Atlanta having a 'great' time after their video shoot with Nicki Minaj's boyfriend, Meek Mill.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/photos-davido-his-hkn-gang-get-high.html

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. Chai Money and fame.
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by alberto2k(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2015
why does it looks like Cuban Cigars to me

if Davido/HKN gang wants to get the real deal, Let them come over to my farm and try AJ weed with me na. . . undecided undecided

Dem go High pass world trade centre grin grin

anyways if itz real Weed they smoking. . they should blaze ON! mehn

My own Smoking/highing spree in Ajegunle loading. . . cool

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Airforce1(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2015
Cool Pix

I may not be there yet , but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by TeamSimple(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2015
Na my lungs abi na my kidney? Or shud we also give dem a Nobel prize?
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Nobody: 6:54am On May 14, 2015
Hmmm, some people may be born but were not actually bred. So unfortunate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by AdoraAmadi: 6:54am On May 14, 2015
enjoyment. see Shizi

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by TeamSimple(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
I pray this your endtime Album no go be like da'grin first album o.you know what I mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2015
#teamsmokers
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Nobody: 7:09am On May 14, 2015
Davido and the Cigar is competing for size...
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vizkiz: 7:11am On May 14, 2015
now this shiit is gangstar! cheesy

Airforce1:
Cool Pix

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley

I am sick of seeing this bullcrap!! Can't you just start with a demo first? Even if its voicenote. Don't worry Nairalanders will download it grin

Ordinary andyblaze has recorded one track you are still sitting on your thumb angry
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2015
Let these guys try Jegemi if they really wanna get high.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by MayflowerB(f): 7:27am On May 14, 2015
Too bad......his life, his business
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Airforce1(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

I am sick of seeing this bullcrap!! Can't you just start with a demo first? Even if its voicenote. Don't worry Nairalanders will download it grin

Ordinary andyblaze has recorded one track you are still sitting on your thumb angry

you don't know "sshit" about music
So stop talking nonsense
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by onatisi(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

u mean he has been saying that shit for sometime now? Don't mind him then,he is only daydreaming.
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by onatisi(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

So stop talking nonsense
don't mind dat guy,he doesn't know shit about music. You need to dream before u make the album. Small boys make singles but big dreamers like u make album. Dream on bro , by 2025 you will wake up.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by JoeCutie(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2015
MayflowerB:
Too bad......his life, his business
Yeah, but... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Shortyy(f): 7:49am On May 14, 2015
so fuckïng what??
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by hahn(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley

I will like everyone reading this to stretch their hands out to their phone, laptops or pc and let's say a prayer for this young brother of ours.

Father, any winsh chasing this guy from his village I pray you send them packing back to the village! Amen!

Any spirit of temitemi1 that is keeping this guy's mind from creating something sensible, I destroy! Amen!

Any spirit of barcanista that is making him write a new song and then tear it up and try to write a new one then tear it up, father destroy!

Any spirit of mogidi that will make this guy compose rubbish, father destroy!

Any evil firefire, tit, severussnape and other TANOID retrogressive spirit father destroy!

Let his success be like seun. But without the Tonto Dike obsession. Amen!

Brother receive it!

Now, to donate money for this guy's album kindly PM me for my account details. We really need to help this guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vizkiz: 7:57am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

So stop talking nonsense

believe me nigga, you suck! angry
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by hahn(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
don't mind dat guy,he doesn't know shit about music. You need to dream before u make the album. Small boys make singles but big dreamers like u make album. Dream on bro , by 2025 you will wake up.

Evil!
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

believe me nigga, you suck! angry

Fuckoff my mention
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vizkiz: 8:06am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Fuckoff my mention

same here wuss! angry
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

same here wuss! angry

Lol
You go just get wrinkles ontop my matter
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vega84(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
Children #vegatalks
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Nobody: 8:12am On May 14, 2015
Why una turn me to prayer point?
hahn:

I will like everyone reading this to stretch their hands out to their phone, laptops or pc and let's say a prayer for this young brother of ours.

Father, any winsh chasing this guy from his village I pray you send them packing back to the village! Amen!

Any spirit of temitemi1 that is keeping this guy's mind from creating something sensible, I destroy! Amen!

Any spirit of barcanista that is making him write a new song and then tear it up and try to write a new one then tear it up, father destroy!

Any evil firefire, tit, severussnape and other TANOID retrogressive spirit father destroy!

Brother receive it!

Now, to donate money for this guy's album kindly PM me for my account details. We really need to help this guy grin
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vizkiz: 8:14am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol
You go just get wrinkles ontop my matter

when you have been keeping us on high hope nko?
Most of us don almost get heart attack waiting for your album! grin
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Airforce1(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

when you have been keeping us on high hope nko?
Most of us don almost get heart attack waiting for your album! grin

Lol
No wahala

I wish i could do a little voice note.. but u know piracy things

School is slowing me down

But next month eerm, from 15th expect like 3 or 4 singles from me

Cuz i will be free to do studio works then
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Rikidony(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2015
one word for them BAST.ARD angry
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by iamrealdeji(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2015
alberto2k:
why does it looks like Cuban Cigars to me

if Davido/HKN gang wants to get the real deal, Let them come over to my farm and try AJ weed with me na. . . undecided undecided

Dem go High pass world trade centre grin grin

anyways if itz real Weed they smoking. . they should blaze ON! mehn

My own Smoking/highing spree in Ajegunle loading. . . cool
They can afford to buy kidney when the problem comes,but can you afford it? Zombie,all you idiots emulating these fools,this is what yall need to read https://www.nairaland.com/2311977/check-out-how-very-famous
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by sinaj(f): 8:52am On May 14, 2015
hahn:

Brother receive it!

LWKMD cheesy

Airforce1 dan suffer no b small

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft / Chioma Peppering Davido With These Hot Sexy Photos Of Hers / Actress Yvonne Nelson shows off sexy abs in new photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.