Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja (4783 Views)

How Do I Get Sponsors For My New Radio Program / Brekete Family Radio Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by oloriooko(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2015
I decided to open this thread for Hembelembe radio program by 'ordinary' Ahmed Issah; Voive of the voiceless, on Love FM radio station Abuja everyday week day 7:30-8:30am.
This program has been an avenue to liberate the oppressed citizens of this country.
This thread is to discuss and broadcast all the commendable acts of this radio program for the whole world to know.

1 Like

Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by oloriooko(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2015
Today Thursday 14th May, the president ordinary Ahmed Issah called the Head of Civil Service and head of Civil service commission in respect of the promise of GEJ administration to give automatic employment to families of those that died at the last Immigration Service recruitment exercise in the national stadium Abuja that saw many dead and injured.
The complaint was that many names on the list to be employed were substituted with other names.
The outcome was that Ahmed should get the original lists from various hospitals that treated the victims for verification with the civil service commission.
Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by Moarek5k: 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by oloriooko(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Today 24 July 2015 programme

1. President Brekete family Ordinary President Ahmed Isah (OPAI) was offered Ambassadorial position in the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) by the VC Prof Vincent but OPAI requested in exchange for the ambassadorial honour, scholarship at NOUN for a girl that was given out by the parents as slave to one aunty. The VC obliged and promised full scholarship for the girl but insisted OPAI will still be given the honour at NOUN.

2. OPAI called the IG Police about widows of uniformed officers who were constantly harrased by some CPs asking them to pack out of the barracks. The IG, despite being in a meeting answered OPAI and ordered that no widow should be ejected from the barracks.

3. OPAI asked for donations for the WOF oil worker who have been in Abuja for months suffering while trying to secure their termination benefits. He said the Brekete family will be at the Unity Fountain by Hilton hotel between 10am and 12 noon today to collect donations for the feeding and accommodation of well over 400 workers of WOF pending the resolution of their matter with CBN.

OPAI also took calls from Nigerians in diaspora who need help especially with Nigeria consular offices who have been reported to be irresponsible and rude to nigerians abroad.

This radio program is a laudable idea that should be supported and encouraged.
Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by oloriooko(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2015
Monday 27 July 2015

1. Barrister Paul, a member of Brekete family was assaulted, beaten to pulp and threatened to kill his driver by one retired brigadier general udok ete. OPAI called the CP FCT who was called by the assaulted barrister but the CP said he was away on a trip at the moment of the assault. The CP said he gave the barrister a number to call for complaints. The CP advised OPAI to report at the closest police post meanwhile the assaulted barrister is presently on admission in the hospital.

2. A girl who was constantly sexually harassed by her father who was previously on the radio program in 2011 turned 16. The girl was brought to the program to express the ordeal the little girl went through, meanwhile the girl had tried to commit suicide by taking rat poison.
The police was accused of refusing to protect the girl from the relatives of the accused man.
Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by oloriooko(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Tuesday 28 July 2015

1. Follow up on the assaulted barrister Paul of brekete family.
The injured barrister went to officially report the matter to police post, while writing his statement the barrister passed out and was rushed back to the hospital, presently, he is unconscious

2. The national human rights coordinator in Nigeria will be on air coming Thursday to attend to problems raised by Nigerians in diaspora.

3. Blood donation was encouraged by the national transfusion center in abuja.

4. Report of attacks on innocent people by garbage parkers (baba nbola) at Lugbe pedestrian bridge by Berger bus stop. These attackers have killed about 4 people and robbed them.
Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by ehinorlive: 2:41pm On May 31, 2019
oloriooko:
I decided to open this thread for Hembelembe radio program by 'ordinary' Ahmed Issah; Voive of the voiceless, on Love FM radio station Abuja everyday week day 7:30-8:30am.
This program has been an avenue to liberate the oppressed citizens of this country.
This thread is to discuss and broadcast all the commendable acts of this radio program for the whole world to know.
please how can I relate my case with him, do u have his number?
Re: Hembelembe Radio Program Abuja by oloriooko(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
ehinorlive:
please how can I relate my case with him, do u have his number?
I will advise you go to his studio by Games Village estate

(1) (Reply)

Uganda's Blu*3 / Miguel Is Under Rated / Download Audio: Tiwa Savage – One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.