Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb (33045 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by koblo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
hi folks,i need information about university of ibadan 2006/2007 post ume screening
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by dominobaby(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hi and welcome to nairaland. I am offering to keep you posted cos am a uite!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
koblo:

hi folks,i need information about university of Ibadan 2006/2007 post ume screening

Please let us know what is up. I bet it won't be now cos' UI is backward. I have seen the calendar runs to February 2007. But if am wrong as am not in Ibadan now, please update me. Am waiting oh!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by dominobaby(f): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
Ferdi, yeah u.i runs till feb. Every year. I'll let you guys know when anything comes up. Right now, we are just bout to start first semester exams, some peeps next week, others in two weeks time.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by sammyseo(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2006
hi guys pls i need information about the postjamb of unijos.
thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2006
I am also interested to know when the post jamb {or the oral test } for the university of ibadan will come up, thanks to every body that helps
It seems this school is one of the schools that holds its post jamb very late, I guess , so, lets vigilant should in case of any advert
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by idowu2(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2006
pls my mail addy is lilgomzy@yahoo.co.uk pls i will like 2 know d date of uni abuja post jamb test.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2006
dominobaby:

Ferdi, yeah u.i runs till feb. Every year. I'll let you guys know when anything comes up. Right now, we are just bout to start first semester exams, some peeps next week, others in two weeks time.
when ever the post jamb 4 university of ibadan will come up plssssssssss inform us, thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by creatorjc(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2006
i don't understand o.wait,how come everybody wants to attend ui?is it the greatest school in the land?please,don't mind me,i am a prospective student too and i also want to be informed of the postjamb date.great ui,great!!!!!!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by dominobaby(f): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2006
No probs, I'll let you guys know asap. For now, nothing, just started ma exams this week!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2006
ok girl, no probs we are waiting to hear from u,
thanks very much
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by omobolaluv(f): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2006

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS UNIT

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
SCREENING OF 2006/2007 UME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION

The University of Ibadan, Ibadan hereby requests all candidates, who scored 200 and above and made the University their First and Second choice in the 2006/2007 UME, to forward/submit photocopies of their SSCE WASC/NECO or equivalent Certificate to the Registrar, University of Ibadan on or before 31 October, 2006.
NOTE:
(i) The results could be forwarded by (a) Speed post (b) e-mail (uiadm2006@mail.ui.ed.ng) or (c) brought by hand to the Undergraduate Admission Office.
(ii) Submission of Online Notification of Result or Awaiting/Incomplete results are NOT acceptable.
(iii) November/December 2006 WASC/NECO/CAMBRIDGE Examination results are NOT acceptable for this exercise.
(iv) The deadline for submission of the O” Level results will not be extended.
Any candidate whose result(s) is/are not forwarded at the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
(v) Candidates should indicate on their O'Level result the following:
(a) Full Names
(b) UME Registration Number
(c) Course of Study
(d) UME Score
(vi) for further information, candidate should visit the University of Ibadan Website

(http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions.htm)
(vii) Misrepresentation of document is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine document only. Any one found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Police.

Signed:
Chief Mojisola Ladipo, mni
Registrar

Home l Prospective Students l Current Students l Faculty & Staff l Alumni, Donors,& Friends
© 2004. Site Designed by WEBSOFT
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2006
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
SCREENING OF 2006/2007 UME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION

The University of Ibadan, Ibadan hereby requests all candidates, who scored 200 and above and made the University their First and Second choice in the 2006/2007 UME, to forward/submit photocopies of their SSCE WASC/NECO or equivalent Certificate to the Registrar, University of Ibadan on or before 31 October, 2006.
NOTE:
(i) The results could be forwarded by (a) Speed post (b) e-mail (uiadm2006@mail.ui.ed.ng) or (c) brought by hand to the Undergraduate Admission Office.
(ii) Submission of Online Notification of Result or Awaiting/Incomplete results are NOT acceptable.
(iii) November/December 2006 WASC/NECO/CAMBRIDGE Examination results are NOT acceptable for this exercise.
(iv) The deadline for submission of the O” Level results will not be extended.
Any candidate whose result(s) is/are not forwarded at the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
(v) Candidates should indicate on their O'Level result the following:
(a) Full Names
(b) UME Registration Number
(c) Course of Study
(d) UME Score
(vi) for further information, candidate should visit the University of Ibadan Website

(http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions.htm)
(vii) Misrepresentation of document is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine document only. Any one found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Police.

Signed:
Chief Mojisola Ladipo, mni
Registrar
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by dominobaby(f): 4:57am On Oct 08, 2006
Wow, an info even before i could post one.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2006
Thanks alot. I really appreciate everybody that post the update. Can you pls inform us whenever we are to come down to school again.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by creatorjc(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2006
tha t guy wanting 2 know unijos postjamb should see vanguard paper thursday oct12th for details.success.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by goodguy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2006
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by goodguy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2006
[center]UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

[/center]

Following the submission and processing of documents for screening by candidates who made the University of Ibadan their first and second choice in the 2006 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME), candidates are advised to check their admission status using an ACCESS CODE obtainable from any of the following banks operating on the eTranzact platform:

Access Bank Skye Bank

Covenant University Community Bank South-West Ikoyi Community Bank

Ecobank Union Bank

First City Monument Bank Unity Bank

GT Bank Bank PHB

Intercontinental Bank Wema Bank PLC

Sterling Bank Zenith Bank

Oceanic Bank IBTC-Chatered Bank

UBA Group

Candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below:

- Go to any of the banks listed above to procure the admissions portal access code.

- Upon payment, a receipt with the access code – receipt number and confirmation order number – is printed and issued to the candidate.

- The candidate logs into the university portal (http://www.ui.mycportal.com) with the following information:
- Jamb Registration Number
- Confirmation Order Number

- On confirmation of the validity of the supplied information, the candidate is granted access.

In the event of the candidates encountering any difficulties, the following numbers can be contacted for assistance:

01-2714449, 01-8722222, 01-7203685-7

Or a mail can be sent to uiadm2006@mail.ui.edu.ng, support@socketworksglobal.com or info-ng@etranzact.net.

The ACCESS CODE charge is N1000.00 only.

Thank you.

Signed

Chief Moji Ladipo, mni

Registrar

http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions/
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by goodguy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2006
After buying the card. . .

CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Following the submission and processing of documents for screening by candidates who made the University of Ibadan their 1st and 2nd Choice in the 2006 UME, successful candidates are requested to present themselves for verification and interactive session at the University of Ibadan on Tuesday 9 January 2007.

Candidates should report formally dressed, at the Lecture Theatre of their respective Faculties, for the exercise at 8.00 a.m. prompt with the following:

(a) Print Out Letter of Invitation
(b) Original and photocopies of JAMB Notification of Result
(c) Original and photocopies of WAEC/NECO SSCE Certificates
(d) Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn declaration of age
(e) Two (2) recent passport size photographs showing frontal face view (size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm)

Candidates Should note that Online Statement of O/L and JAMB results are not acceptable for this exercise.

Please, note that the date of the verification/Interactive session will not be extended. Therefore, a candidate who fails to show up at the stipulated time and date is deemed to have forfeited his/her chances of being considered for admission.

Candidates who submitted documents for the Screening Exercise and have not been short-listed for the Interactive Session will be given another opportunity for consideration by processing a Change of Course into courses where vacancies may exist at a later date.
This category of candidates are advised to visit constantly/regularly the University of Ibadan Website (http:/www.ui.edu.ng/admission) for further details.

Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Any candidate who submits documents that are not genuine will automatically be disqualified and handed over to the police.

Resumption date for the 2006/2007 Academic session is September 2007.

We thank all those candidates who have shown interest in the University of Ibadan.

To Check the Status of your admission [url=http://www.ui.mycportal.com/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=0&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status]Click Here[/url].

http://www.ui.mycportal.com/cportal/web
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by BenWood(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2006
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whahala ti de o, have gone to half of the Banks that was listed and could not but the access code.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by goodguy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
Try the other half then. Good luck!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by mokei(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2007
About the ui matter i didn't qualify for the interactive session and i have been checking the site for something new but nothing is there.please if you guys have anything new try to email me on jadefox02@yahoo.com. kiss cry
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by mokei(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2007
About the ui matter i didn't qualify for the interactive session and i have been checking the site for something new but nothing is there.please if you guys have anything new try to email me on jadefox02@yahoo.com. kiss cry
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by vicbay: 10:42am On May 12, 2009
please i want 2 know maybe OAU postjamb is out

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by samuelolu1: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
hi guys,pls keep me informed as soon as ui has released the 2010/2011 admission procedure.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by darrytoz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2010
samuel olu:

hi guys,pls keep me informed as soon as ui has released the 2010/2011 admission procedure.
THEN FOR UP TO DATE INFO U CAN CHECK MY POSTS
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2010
plz is there anyone that has an up to date info about uni of ibadan screening for 2010/2011.any news yet cos there seems to be notin new on their official wesite
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by ndulincon: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
pls i will like u to update me on the post ume date of UI (2010/2011), my email adress: nduxlite@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by ndulincon: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
pls i will like u to update me on the post ume date of FUTO (2010/2011),pls am at lagos and i dont know what is going down over there. my email: nduxlite@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Jamb by debbyshaw(f): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
@darrytoz,Me 2,pls i nid al d U.I info i can get abt their 2010/2011 screenin/post ume.Nothing in deir official site.My email is debbykessie@yahoo.com.Wud kip lukn @ ur posts 4 update n wud surely bip ur line.God bles u 100times 4 wat u r doin! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers So Wicked And Heartless? / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.