Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Discharge From Female Private Part: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discharge From Female Private Part: (3503 Views)

Whitish Discharge From The Vigina / 20 Facts About The Female Private Organ / Is It An Infection? A Whitish Thick Discharge From Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discharge From Female Private Part: by Tjscale(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
I have a very close friend who has this discharge from her private part and it is smelly so i would like to hear suggestions on how she could stop this smell coming out of there.I have heard about wash,wipes and sprays for the female private so i would appreciate names of this products if possible .

Thanks.
Re: Discharge From Female Private Part: by kufreabasi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
this is ghonorrhea.
she needs strong anti-biotic injection
let her see the doctor
Re: Discharge From Female Private Part: by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2009
Let her do a vaginal swab and determine the causative organism then go see a doc with the results.tell her not to douche or try and mask the smell with fragrances.Especially before she goes for the test.douching only pushes the bacteria further up.she can also visit us or call 018738625 for herbs that are very useful for this sort of thing.
Re: Discharge From Female Private Part: by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2009
your "so called" friend should immediately go and take an appointment with her doctor as it can be many different reasons why she has discharges from her private part, from benign to malicious. only a doc and some test could confirm which one it is.
Re: Discharge From Female Private Part: by HealthWise(f): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2009
Visit HealthWise Today Or Call

HealthWise Enquiries Help Lines
On

Tel: +234-702-670-2399, 0-806-303-6357
Email: info2healthwise@yahoo.com

For A Brief Discussion With Our Health Consultants.
Re: Discharge From Female Private Part: by UNLEASHED(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2009
PHARM.TOKI:

Let her do a vaginal swab and determine the causative organism then go see a doc with the results.tell her not to douche or try and mask the smell with fragrances.Especially before she goes for the test.douching only pushes the bacteria further up.she can also visit us or call 018738625 for herbs that are very useful for this sort of thing.

(1) (Reply)

Itching After A Shower: Why It Happens And How To Treat It / HORRIBLE: Woman Gives Birth To Frog-like Baby In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Garri And The Eyes: The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.