Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? (981 Views)

How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals / How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? / Please Fellow Nairaland How Does Naijaloaded,linda Ikeji Get Lots Of Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by webspark: 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
Well, it's funny to say the least. But I'm forced to ask if Naijaloaded site and Our darling Nairaland owners work together.

Reasons being that, Every post on the front page of Nairaland is being duplicated on Naijaloaded the next minute. And this is done with making any reference.

I was forced to open this thread cos I've seen most of my articles written by my humble self on Nairaland topping on Naijaloaded without any credit whatsoever. (P.s My Former account b4 it was mistakenly banned).

If both sites don't work together. then I'm surprised as to why Nairaland doesn't care about the hard work of his members who sit down to compose long and well meaning articles, live experiences with screen shots. Only for a site to duplicate it word for words without giving proper credit or making reference.

You can check and compare both sites for better clarification.

This begs the question of how lazy Nigerian top sites owners can be. A top recognised website should be able to get good and creative content writers instead of feeding off others hard work and taking all the credits.

Now is there any action one can take against such annoying act?

Please drop your comments. Thanks
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
hmmm! Serious case!
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 14, 2015
I noticed this annoying truth since last year. Whoever own Naijaloaded is a confused person that doesn't know how to create content. Some of Nigerian bloggers are pathetic!
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by resultcase(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
Not funny...... The owner can't even pay for content and its one of the biggest sites in 9ja. So pathetic!!

The same experienced owner will tell you content is KING! If you're to succeed.... Like him/her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
I taya o....all this top websites owners like Makinde just employed Copy and paste niggas to be doing the job for him. these are the kind of people that preaches against copy and paste....Nairaland and Naijaloaded did not have anything in common.
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by webspark: 5:16pm On May 14, 2015
JN1:
I noticed this annoying truth since last year. Whoever own Naijaloaded is a confused person that doesn't know how to create content. Some of Nigerian bloggers are pathetic!

Yea. very pathetic. One of the top ranked website in Nigeria can't even pay to get creative hands. A website that rakes in thousands of dollars monthly can't pay to provide it's audience with quality content.
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by webspark: 5:22pm On May 14, 2015
resultcase:
Not funny...... The owner can't even pay for content and its one of the biggest sites in 9ja. So pathetic!!

The same experienced owner will tell you content is KING! If you're to succeed.... Like him/her.

Exactly, when I see upcoming bloggers post quality contents on Nairaland and it makes FP. The next minute it's on Naijaloaded, without any credit to the hard working writer. It doesn't encourage upcoming bloggers who writes with all enthusiasm only to see another author taking all the praise. It's annoying to say the least
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 15, 2015
In America, something like this will get whoever own the website sued for copyright. I guess Nigeria is a lawless country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS!!! Propeller Ads Network Presents An Alternative To Google Adsense / How To Reset The Admin Password In Opencart / Siteground Suspended My Affiliate Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.