Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? (565 Views)

Do Your Ads On Nairaland Work? / Oil Jumps As Saudi Arabia & Russia Agree To Work Together / Let Us Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by webspark: 3:20pm On May 14, 2015
Well, it's funny to say the least. But I'm forced to ask if Naijaloaded site and Our darling Nairaland owners work together.

Reasons being that, Every post on the front page of Nairaland is being duplicated on Naijaloaded the next minute. And this is done with making any reference.

I was forced to open this thread cos I've seen most of my articles written by my humble self on Nairaland topping on Naijaloaded without any credit whatsoever. (P.s My Former account b4 it was mistakenly banned).

If both sites don't work together. then I'm surprised as to why Nairaland doesn't care about the hard work of his members who sit down to compose long and well meaning articles, live experiences with screen shots. Only for a site to duplicate it word for words without giving proper credit or making reference.

You can check and compare both sites for better clarification.

This begs the question of how lazy Nigerian top sites owners can be. A top recognised website should be able to get good and creative content writers instead of feeding off others hard work and taking all the credits.

Now is there any action one can take against such annoying act?

Please drop your comments. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2015
Absolutely NOTHING can be done about it.
Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by HooxJnr(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
Almost all bloggers and top website owners copy from www.nairaland..com. All they do is copy and paste embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 14, 2015
Intellectual theft, but since this is an open forum is kinda difficult to regulate.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Disburse N300bn Real Sector Facility, Says CBN / Mineral Ceilings / Gold In Faeces 'worth Millions'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.