Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) (1368 Views)

NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call / Who Also Got This Message From Lagossubeb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2015
No 4, calvary street,Ekoro Road,Abule Egba.Lagos

Please, who knows anything about the address above?

What are they in to?
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 14, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
No 4, calvary street,Ekoro Road,Abule Egba.Lagos

Please, who knows anything about the address above?

What are they in to?

bro I recieved a call from a landline number and I wAs told abt an interview and the lady aske if I got a text and I said no, she said there office is in abule egba cos I asked which company she's calling from since I had several company I sent my cv's to but she said abule egba
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2015
adeekiti:
bro I recieved a call from a landline number and I wAs told abt an interview and the lady aske if I got a text and I said no, she said there office is in abule egba cos I asked which company she's calling from since I had several company I sent my cv's to but she said abule egba

I smell GNLD den? She ought to have mentioned the name of the company!

I don't think i will go!
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

I don't think i will go!
she should be ready for the slap of her life , itS crazy If one wastes his time, money and energy
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by sunkymike(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2015
Bro i live at Abule-egba and i can't point to one good company around here. So, if you are coming from a very fast place (maybe outside lagos), please don't waste your transport fare. if you live in Lagos, you can try your luck but I smell GNLD sha..

1 Like

Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

I don't think i will go!
whats up bro, are u there ?
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 15, 2015
sunkymike:
Bro i live at Abule-egba and i can't point to one good company around here. So, if you are coming from a very fast place (maybe outside lagos), please don't waste your transport fare. if you live in Lagos, you can try your luck but I smell GNLD sha..
the lady said ekoro road Calvary bustop , she said emsobon or something similar, pls can u help us find out , my place is far from there. Thanks
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2015
I tried google and I can't find any company of such , it's those GNLD , I dey my house dey wait for something better than some crazy idiot waste my time energy and my cash
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by sunkymike(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
adeekiti:
the lady said ekoro road Calvary bustop , she said emsobon or something similar, pls can u help us find out , my place is far from there. Thanks
Sorry, I'm presently not at home. Ask the company for their website, or google the name of the company.
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2015
sunkymike:

Sorry, I'm presently not at home. Ask the company for their website, or google the name of the company.
thanks bro , she's been saying she sent a message to me after calling her severally over the text till now nothing dey my phone, I better just stay and let them wait till hell

1 Like

Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
adeekiti:
whats up bro, are u there ?
Nah! didnt go! and u?
Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by danielayodele16(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2015
Yes, I know there very well. It's a very nice place to get original self prepared weed. The sellers(boyzzz) are good looking, almost 4*. America standard. Please don't go without your phone, money and other good stuff cos if you do, your life will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Who Also Got This Message (abule Egba) by biGPoppaSays(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2015
also got same text day before yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Just Got A Test Message From Jumia- Pls Is It Legit / Vacancy!! / Actors And Actress Needed For Movies Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.