Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday (949 Views)

A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) / Man Who Survived This Terrible Accident Thanks God / How To Deal With Strong-armed Robbery In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
My Yoruba ppl always say a parable.They said 'ENI IJA KO DEBA, LO N PE ARA RE LOKUNRIN' lol abi?
I gave all glory nd adoration to almighty Allah. May only his name be glorified. Let me start with this titbit. I'm a sales executive at my work and the nature of my Job is travelling from places to the other,to supply nd d rest. This particular journey took me down to Niger state 4rm Lag. Getting down to Bode sa'aadu, i saw an huge accident. A burning tanker that burnt more than 4 other heavy duty vehicles nd other small vehicles and injured scores(i took time to take some pics,see 'em below.sorry i took a 2mp camera phn.u should know why)
Now to the real 'Gbege' . We were thru with the transaction and coming back from Sunti down to Mokwa. Just a lil bit close to mokwa,we met thes guy, they were flashing torch light and waiving us to wait( i still feel some tension in my body as i write ds). Immediately we saw their sharp cutlasses, the driver turned his vehicle and headed back to Jaa'gi. Guys, this men took their bike and followed us in fierce pursue. Immediately i started scrapping my bag and took the lil money on me,by this time the driver was abt stopping. I jumped through the window and charged towards the bush. As i was running i heard leaves rustling and i thought to myself this guy might trace me with that sound,so i ran a lil bit and saw a tree. I looked at my back and only saw those guys searching our trailer thorougly. It then popped into my hrt to climb that tree,i lost my breathe already bt managed to climb the tree. Hmmm,i waited 4 some while on that tree b4 i realised i had some insect bitting me. On thesame point,this guys started seaching the bush 4 us. My hrt started racing furiously i neva fell in ds situation even once, the only thing i come by is if it happen b4 we got there(nd of cus,we must be informed or it happens after we just left). Miraculously, they went back to search the other road side bush,probably they thought that was where we ran into. During this whole period my heart was racing profusely and i was feeling uneasy too. After they left i decided to drop from the tree but when my leg touched the ground the leaves rustles again. I started praying and went back on the tree. No way to sleep it was around 11pm then. I just saw this guys as they kept searching for us. Guys it came to a stage they flashed their light into my eyes,i thought they made me. I got a cold rush throughout my body,but it lasted for some seconds,they saw nothing. But if not for God,i would be in the hospital nw,if nt worse. I give all glory to the creator for spearing my life. I was on that tree till morning when the vigilantes came to our rescue. Help me thank God. Moreso,i don't think im gonna travel there again oo. Abi bawo?

1 Like

Re: I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
Malapropism of fallaciloquenceangry
Re: I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by winetapper: 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
Bros you Wise Jooor!
Re: I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 14, 2015
Leaving the rest to their fate? Hmm
Re: I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by Redoil: 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
Drabeey:
My Yoruba ppl always say a parable.They said 'ENI IJA KO DEBA, LO N PE ARA RE LOKUNRIN' lol abi?
I gave all glory nd adoration to almighty Allah. May only his name be glorified. Let me start with this titbit. I'm a sales executive at my work and the nature of my Job is travelling from places to the other,to supply nd d rest. This particular journey took me down to Niger state 4rm Lag. Getting down to Bode sa'aadu, i saw an huge accident. A burning tanker that burnt more than 4 other heavy duty vehicles nd other small vehicles and injured scores(i took time to take some pics,see 'em below.sorry i took a 2mp camera phn.u should know why)
Now to the real 'Gbege' . We were thru with the transaction and coming back from Sunti down to Mokwa. Just a lil bit close to mokwa,we met thes guy, they were flashing torch light and waiving us to wait( i still feel some tension in my body as i write ds). Immediately we saw their sharp cutlasses, the driver turned his vehicle and headed back to Jaa'gi. Guys, this men took their bike and followed us in fierce pursue. Immediately i started scrapping my bag and took the lil money on me,by this time the driver was abt stopping. I jumped through the window and charged towards the bush
you jumped out of a moving vehicle and charge toward the bush
Re: I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 14, 2015
Redoil:
you jumped out of a moving vehicle and charge toward the bush
The vehicle has stopped too,but the motor boy could'nt open the door quick
Re: I Survived Armed Robbery Attack Yesterday by Moana(f): 10:37pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmmm chai. Thank God you are safe

(1) (Reply)

Zentury Age Is Fake / Disturbing Video:many Feared Dead In Fatal Accident Along AGBOR Road, Benin C / Migrant Caught After Screaming In Pain From A Box (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.