Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

View My Forex Account {http://dollars2naira.com/profit2.gif} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / View My Forex Account {http://dollars2naira.com/profit2.gif} (714 Views)

I'm A Civil Engineer And Needs A Job. View My Skills / I'm A Civil Engineer And Needs A Job Offer. View My Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

View My Forex Account {http://dollars2naira.com/profit2.gif} by fxrule: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2009
Discover How You Can Earn $100 - $300 Or More Daily By Using The Very Simple Money-Making Technique That Earned Me A Profit Of USD$10,129.20 (N1,215,504.00) , Within 3 Weeks!

http://dollars2naira.com/profit1.gif

…But that's not all. This "Quick-Cash" technique also generated an EXTRA profit of USD$2,153.49 (N258,418.80) within 2 weeks -- even while I was sleeping!

http://dollars2naira.com/profit2.gif

Monday, February 09, 2009

Brought to you by: ADEWOLE OLUSEGUN

Dear Internet Entrepreneur,

I wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Please permit me to tell you this story,

There is a story of a very wealthy man who had an only daughter of marriageable age. He made an announcement for any eligible bachelor who wanted the hand of his daughter in marriage to show up in his estate mansion for a special contest. On the proposed day, hundreds of men from the entire region gathered, ready to be the lucky one. The wealthy man came and addressed the crowd thus.

"Welcome young men into my humble abode, I believe you all know why you are here? I have a little assignment for all of you, and whoever passes the test will not only have the hand of my daughter in marriage, but will also have a million dollars instant reward, come with me please".

They all followed him to an Olympic - size swimming pool in his estate. He threw fresh meat into the pool and many crocodiles came to the surface to feast. All the young men were shocked to see that crocodiles were beneath the pool. The man continued his address.

"Well as you can see, this is a swimming pool, the first man to swim from here and come out on the other side alive will be the winner."

At this point, over half of the people left in anger, calling the wealthy man a wicked murderer. Few others were still around the pool weighing the options and dialoging. While this was going on: Splash! Splash!! Splash!!! They heard and turned only to see a man in the swimming pool swimming hard to beat he crocodiles and make it to the other side. They were all too shocked to react, and before they could come out of their shock, he was out on the other side panting heavily.

They all rushed to meet him along with the wealthy man who had a look of surprise on his face as he spoke thus.

"Young man, congratulations! You amaze me! I never really expected any one to go this far to have my daughter. Well, you have proved yourself, come along with me to get your cheque for one million dollars while we talk about other things."

The young man still panting heavily spoke out in anger.

"I don't need your money, neither do I want your daughter! All I want to know is which of you pushed me into the pool?!"

Whoa! WHO PUSHED ME! So, he didn't go in himself, somebody deliberately or mistakenly pushed him, but whether he was pushed or not, he made it. If he had not been pushed, he would never have believed he could make it.

The purpose of this site is to PUSH YOU into that FINANCIAL FREEDOM you've so desired by SHOWING you how to MAKE EASY CASH in Forex Trading, And You DON'T even NEED to know anything about Forex Trading!

Even if you don't want to be rich, it is too late!

I want to reveal to you the same strategies that earned me pure profit of USD$12,282.69 (N1,473,922.80) within 3 weeks but before I do so, permit me to ask you the following questions:

Are you unemployed and looking for a profitable job?

Are you facing a challenge that could be overcome by earning extra income to solve pressing personal and family obligations?

Are you faced with mounting debts and you don't know how to settle them?

Have you been trying to earn money by trading Forex but after attending countless seminars, you can't even make 1 single cent, talk less of Dollars?

Relax. Your story is about to change!

I want to introduce you to a s-w-e-e-t way to earn money from your home or office, from any computer connected to the Internet.

Yes, you can solve your financial problems by trading the forex market like I do and using strategies that work consistently. Believe me, anyone can use my strategies and techniques to make easy-quick cash every day, in forex trading!

Before we go any further, I know Nigerians people like to see proof that what you're saying works. So, I'll show you live proof of my earnings? OK. Take a look at my trading results and account statements below,

Below is the trading results account statement saved from my trading platform showing the financial trading results summary of this account.

http://dollars2naira.com/profit1.gif

OK, you've seen proof that I earn BIG money in forex trading. You now know that such money can be earned in forex trading,

Now, I'm offering you this unique opportunity to make good money, you don't even need to know anything about forex trading, Just use the same TRADING SOFTWARE I use and make easy cash daily trading in the forex market!

Lots of Nigerians struggle with one day job or the other everyday, just to earn a living. Some "work like elephants and eat like ants". At the end of the day, their take home salaries isn't even enough to take them home to pay the bills and solve pressing financial obligations.

But do you know that you can work for less than 3 hours a day and earn more than you're currently earning, even while you're still working in your current job?

It doesn't matter if you've said things like "Forex trading is not real", I once said such myself! But it's only an unserious person who doesn't believe in live proofs!

You see, many people who just went into forex trading saw it as gambling. So, they attend countless seminars and spend all their time in front of the computer. Yet, they don't have any results to show for their efforts! They just loose all their money in one day, just like gambling and start saying, "forex trading is fake!".

Who is deceiving who? They didn't acquire the RIGHT knowledge, strategies and techniques that will make them successful.

The forex market is the World's LARGEST financial market!

Yes. The forex market has an average daily trade volume of US$3 trillion. That is, about US$3 trillion changes hands every single day!

It operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. You can trade in the forex market from your home, office, swimming pool, beach, hotel room, laptop, cyber-cafe, GSM phone, as far as you're connected to the Internet, you can make money trading forex. The Internet has made it possible for you and me to tap into this source of income on a daily basis!

Maybe you're still contemplating in your mind asking yourself, "Can I really earn such money in forex trading?"

Yes, you can, That is, if you use the RIGHT strategies, the same strategies that has EARNED me so much money. It is the same strategy I'm now offering you!

OK. Let me show you more proof,

See the trading results account statement below on how I earned a profit of $1,192.64 in 6 days, 100%+ increase on trading capital of $1,250!
http://dollars2naira.com/profit2.gif

I've got good news for you. If you use my trading system with the same forex trading robot I use, you will make so much money that you will wonder what you were doing before!

Let me say that my forex trading robot trades the market for me automatically. Its a popular Expert Advisor but its by no means the best in the market,

The truth is this, I was able to make so much money with this forex trading robot because I applied a strategy that is very successful. That's part of what I'm offering you today!

Let me tell you my story,

I became fascinated with forex trading way back in 2004, when I started seeing adverts on forex trading in Success Digest (it was a magazine then). For example, "Earn $500 or more from the comfort of your bedroom, trading forex for only 45 minutes per day!"

Well, I know its no longer news to you when you see the usual adverts advertised in posters on every street corner and in handbills, trying to lure you to attend one crappy seminar.

Back then, forex trading was still new in Nigeria,

So, I paid my hard-earned (then, it was indeed hard-earned) cash to attend a very expensive seminar that I wasn't able to do anything with.

I guess that first seminar I attended is still better than most of the rubbish seminars these days where some one who doesn't even trade will be teaching his participants without any practical. Yes, I've also attended such seminars too,

Bottom line is - I tried applying most of what I learned from those seminars - some OK, some bad, but still couldn't make a dime!

I can't even remember how much money I lost then., its was much! But my love for forex trading increased and I've always wanted to have the kind of freedom to make money as my own boss that forex trading offered.

By the grace of God, I got a job in Bristow Helicopters Nig. Ltd and was posted to their Shell I.A. office as a Logistics Officer. This gave me the opportunity to pursue my passion of trying to make money in forex trading.

Good enough, I had a source of income from which I could attend forex seminars and buy books on forex trading. But did I make any money?

For where! I lost more money than I earned,

However, I had to find an alternative employment or source of income when I was affected by the redundancy exercise in my company.

, To feed was a problem

There was a time when things became so difficult for me because I didn't manage my money well. To even feed was by God's grace, talk less of fulfilling any financial responsibilities to any one! Things were so bad that I had to do fasting by force because there was no food in the house,

But I thank God for His mercies! Today, I can afford to give to others and eat anywhere I desire to, Heck, I can even import any special delicacy from abroad if I so want!

[Don't mind me sha, I don't eat much]

I actually forget about forex trading because as at then, I was looking for paid employment. But when this wasn't forth-coming, I had to create a job for myself. I was led to look inwards to a skill I already had.

And this skill was, forex trading.

Well, I was desperate but I was determined to earn money as a forex trader. So, I experimented with several trade alerts, courses, all in a bid to get a winning system that could generate consistent income for me from the forex market.

I had to pay the bills and settle my mounting debts, I had a family to cater for, something just had to happen!

Then I discovered a winning system!

You see, my quest for a consistent and profitable forex system that could pull in cash for me even while I was sleeping, sparked my interest in using Expert Advisors or what is popularly called "trading robot".

A good friend, God bless him, introduced me to this robot software that could trade the forex market automatically, even while you slept. I paid for it on the Internet using Paypal and after downloaded it within minutes, I was testing it out on a demo account,

The results were good but could be better,

After 2 weeks I went live and saw my account swell on a daily basis. However, I soon came to realize that the robot didn't do so well when the forex market wasn't moving well,

Then, I discovered something else,

, That by changing the settings on the forex robot and applying my own unique forex trading strategy, my trading account exploded!

With my new exciting trading strategy coupled with this forex trading robot, my results even beat the manufacturer's best results for his robot which he posted on his website!

Relax, that's not all,

Using my unique trading strategy plus my expert advisor or robot, I made $10,129.20 pure profit even when the US and global financial markets were crashing!

, And you can do the same!

NOTE: Other users of this same robot worldwide were making serious loses at this period, some even lost their money, but I made incredible profits!

How?

Simple. I applied a "killer" forex trading strategy with this robot and smiled to my bank!

Order now and start earning cash IMMEDIATELY,

You need ABSOLUTELY no forex trading experience to use my strategy with this trading robot,

GET THESE BONUSES IF YOU ORDER TODAY:

Bonus #1: The Quick-Cash Blueprint Report.

This is a step-by-step guide of how Nigeria's No.1 Survey Guru and Internet Marketer, Kenneth Ifeanyi earned $17,000 in 40 days!

This report will reveal to you:

How to open a Paypal account here in Nigeria

7 survey websites that will pay you $7-$30 per survey job

A Simple information product marketing system that will generate N50,000 for you in 21 days

Where you can sell your domain names for $1,000 that you bought for $8

3 trusted websites that has over 10,000 people waiting to buy your blog or website for $250 minimum!

A Simple affiliate marketing strategy that once set-in motion will start pulling in $100-$250 for you every single day!

The exact quick-cash method that made Kenneth Ifeanyi $17,000 [N2 million] in just 40 days

How to build a scalable internet business for yourself that will generate at least $50,000 for you in just 12 months in 2009

The internet publishing business and how to maximize it to bring in $2,700 for you monthly.

2 secret software that will automatically change your I.P address. No more hiding because you are a Nigeria.

TWO SOFTWARES THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BROWSE THE NET FREE WITH UR COMPUTER

And lots more!

Value - $31.25 (N5,000.00)

Just Pay Only N3,000

for the next 50 people only.

PAY INTO GTBANK

acc name : ADEWOLE OLUSEGUN
acc number: 451-466520-1590.

sms your payment name , amount piad, and email address to 08037042861/ email call08037042861@yahoo.com to receive your package within 30mins of paying.

ONE LOVE

ADEWOLE {08037042861
Re: View My Forex Account {http://dollars2naira.com/profit2.gif} by sats: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2010
hisss , go and get a typist job, all this talk for 3k

(1) (Reply)

Plano Oil And Gas Vacancies / Microsoft Certification (mcst 70-620) Just For =n=2,500 / System Engineers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.