Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

OSHIOMOLE Invites All Nairalanders To His WEDDING... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / OSHIOMOLE Invites All Nairalanders To His WEDDING... (634 Views)

Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos) / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OSHIOMOLE Invites All Nairalanders To His WEDDING... by opmoore(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2015
WEDDING INVITATION:

Let me use this medium to convey my warmest compliments to you and respectfully invite your esteemed self to the solemnization of marriage ceremony between Miss Lara Fortes, my fiancée and my humble self, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, scheduled to hold as follows:

Date: Friday 15th May, 2015

Time: 10.00 a.m

Venue: Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry, Auchi.

Reception follows at the people's Hall, Comrade Oshiomhole's Country Home, Iyamho, Etsako West Local Government Area, Edo State.

While looking forward to the honour of your distinguished presence, I sincerely crave your pardon for the rather short notice.

Please, accept the renewed assurances of my highest esteem.

Signed:
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, mni CON
Governor.
Re: OSHIOMOLE Invites All Nairalanders To His WEDDING... by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 14, 2015
And seun no carry d news by himself....

IdontBlivIt
Re: OSHIOMOLE Invites All Nairalanders To His WEDDING... by opmoore(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2015
Seun can't know everything.

(1) (Reply)

Ayaya Event: Portharcourt City: Jesse Jagz Relapse “the All White Experience” / Brand Your Car For Awareness / Man 'tries To Open Plane Door Mid-flight'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.