Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. (3465 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Releases Super Attractive Shoots / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by Willaimsbrick(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
Gorgeous model Tess Holliday, who became the first size 26 woman to be signed to a top UK modeling agency earlier this year, has released photos from her recent photo-shoot which is aimed at 'challenging the world's perception of beauty'

The 29 year old, who is 5ft 4in, stripped to her underwear to prove to the world that being overweight can be sexy too. See more photos after the cut...

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/plus-size-model-releases-super-hot-pics.html

Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by holyteeboy(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
Jesu Christi!!!!

You for kill person ooo

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by Pheals(f): 7:10pm On May 14, 2015
See as this pic make etisalat nack me mb finishing message

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by cozy7(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2015
Plz can someone kindly help me define obesity?

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by mikidoo1(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
Bag of garri no matter the packaging go still be bag of garri!

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
I love her pretty face
Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by lilmax(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
So who is a model? undecided
Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by pinkycute(f): 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
What's this ? undecided
Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by 3ace(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
If she thinks she's sexy, then she's deceiving herself. She should just hit the "biggest looser" reality TV show for assistance. Too much fat dwindles overall beauty of a woman though I like her face. She'll appeal more to ME if she sheds some weight.
Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by may01(f): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
shocked shocked
She's got a pretty face though
Re: Plus Size Model Releases Super Hot Pics Of Herself In Her Underwear. by deanoffaculty: 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
This is KILIMANJAROUS!!! This is HIPPOPOTAMEOUS!!!
By the time she trek from Lagos to Abuja, She go reduce small grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

‎where Celebrities Shop / Naomi Campbell Suffers MAJOR Wardrobe Malfunction (pics) / Meet Morenike Balogun, The Nigerian Writer For “how To Get Away With Murder”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.