Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training (1761 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training by Ebi4life: 9:02pm On May 14, 2015
Who else received the invite for the training from traffic watch and development initiative. They said we should pay 10,000 for the kits and training. Are they real.
Re: Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training by martinoh(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2015
I receive same info as well what shall we do
Re: Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training by Ebi4life: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
martinoh:
I receive same info as well what shall we do
Call me on 07036739600 let's talk abt it.
Re: Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training by sweet12216: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
I got same text too and the confusing part of the whole thing is that the number to contact for more information is not going through... don't know what to do...
Re: Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training by Ebi4life: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweet12216:
I got same text too and the confusing part of the whole thing is that the number to contact for more information is not going through... don't know what to do...
hw did u get the application form. kindly contact the person that sold form to u. I have even paid the 10,000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Dilati E-commerce / Jumia Internship..has Anyone Resumed? / Is This Job Invite Real Before I Travel From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.