Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] (1833 Views)

TECNO H6 For Sale at 12k ..... / Icloud Locked Iphone 5s For Sale @ N18,000. Sold!!!!!! / Usa Used Unlocked Htc One M7 Last One - N30,000. SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] by Codedboy95(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2015
i have a tecno h6 for sale for #6,000.. it fell into water 2months ago and the water spoilt the screen, i took it to a phone repairer and he was able to do something about it, the screen works now but will still need to be changed.. the camera is blurry too maybe because of the water and i guess the phone repairer touch the loudspeaker wire as that doesn't work too... i don't have time to take it to carlcare..

pictures below

[ sold ]

Re: Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] by lordkrato(m): 4:17am On May 16, 2015
Dude I'm offering 4k.

Now before you start yelling, I'll explain to you why.

One, your phone's resale value
Two, screen is about 4k
Speaker, 1-2k if available
Diminishing returns: just Google that yourself, the possibility of a phone going dead after falling into water. Since I don't know what you did after then that's the best I can do.

Quote me with your number on whatsapp if interested in dealing.
Re: Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] by Codedboy95(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2015
lordkrato:
Dude I'm offering 4k.

Now before you start yelling, I'll explain to you why.

One, your phone's resale value
Two, screen is about 4k
Speaker, 1-2k if available
Diminishing returns: just Google that yourself, the possibility of a phone going dead after falling into water. Since I don't know what you did after then that's the best I can do.

Quote me with your number on whatsapp if interested in dealing.
lol 4k for h6?.. you only have to repair the screen.. the speaker works sometimes which means the wire just got disconnected.. 6k is the last price.. if i am to change the screen myself i know how much i am going to sell it but i can't wait 2wks for carlcare... new tecno h6 goes for 19k
Re: Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] by lordkrato(m): 12:38am On May 20, 2015
Codedboy95:

lol 4k for h6?.. you only have to repair the screen.. the speaker works sometimes which means the wire just got disconnected.. 6k is the last price.. if i am to change the screen myself i know how much i am going to sell it but i can't wait 2wks for carlcare... new tecno h6 goes for 19k

Bro, I'm a scientist in particular. I gave you figures and now please tell us why it's okay to pay that amount.

Kindly let us know the price of the h6 screen.
And also the cost of repairing speaker then we'll see whether I didn't give a good analysis...
Re: Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] by lordkrato(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2015
Codedboy95:

Last note. Wait for carlcare.

2 weeks no be eternity. The best price on NL for an H6 is around @11k so best of luck reselling..
Re: Tecno H6 For Sale #6,000 [ sold ] by Codedboy95(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2015
S.A

(1) (Reply)

NEW Hp 450 G2 Intel Core I5 1tb /6gb With 2gig GRAPHIC=139K On Docconcepts.com / Laptop Price In Nigeria / Customized Led Neon Signage Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.