Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) (1128 Views)

Kidnappers, Kidnapped A Man, Collected Ransom Of N2million And Killed Him. / Unbelievable: See How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion (video) / Hilarious Nairaland Post Featured On Notjustok BBM Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2015
My lady friend who's just about 34 years older than me is asking me to propose to her on Nairaland lol

She's aware of my addiction to this forum, she's a member too, and knows most of my friends and family members are here

Being a politician and a well respected socialite, she feels I'll not be proud showing the world my affection for her!!! (Who still dey Shame 4 sugar mummy 4 this 2015? grin)

So she promised if I could make the move I'll get N2M in cash lol

Linda ikeji and some other bloggers have been contacted to break the news and make it trend

Its sounds crazy right? but she has all the money to throw around!!

So what do you think?
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
I think you're high on an imported weed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 15, 2015
Where's that chain?

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by joystickextendr: 11:39am On May 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2015
Osogbo weed at work

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2015
Dis guy must have drank a fresh dog urine.. Post her username and fone numba here or whank ur di.ck and drink d milk
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by agarawu23(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2015
this guy will never grow up I swear undecided
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by stephenqueen: 11:48am On May 15, 2015
undecided undecided

Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by bammy777(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2015
Did u pop Soda ?
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 15, 2015
i think you should trek from your present location to nasarawa.
when you trek finish that weed go clear for your eyes.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by richidinho(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
Don't do that pls, compell her to increase the money to $5m

Afterall she is too old for you
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by dharay99: 11:55am On May 15, 2015
yaba left still releasing its patients illegally. cry

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by LaurelP(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2015
Op receive sense in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by IamOdin: 11:59am On May 15, 2015
Op,how old are you??
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by temitemi1(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
Check! Check! Check!!
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by jmoore(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
Change is constant but you as a case study is an exception.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by IamLEGEND1: 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
two million too small na

IDìøt !!!!!!.........

SAY "Thank you sir"
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
this guy will never grow up I swear undecided

Why else do you think he's YUNGwizzy?smiley
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by agarawu23(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Why else do you think he's YUNGwizzy?smiley
he is just too YUNG to reason high. always spamming with silly threads grin
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by BrokenTV: 12:41pm On May 15, 2015
OP: just popped unrefined imported weed.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by kinglekan: 12:58pm On May 15, 2015
How on earth did I stumble on this thread? undecided
Re: Unbelievable: See The Nairaland Post That Is Worth N2million!!(must Read) by Lobolintin(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2015
I can I have her number . let me so the proposing for you

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Pay Into My Paypal Account? If Yes, How Can I Cash My Money Out? / SEE The New Faces Of Boko Haram(photos) - Thenews.ng / Alaafin Of Oyo Training With Larry The Boxer In London[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.