Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses (1757 Views)

Google Unveils Plans For Its New £1 Billion London Based Headquarters (Pics) / 5 Ways Power Shortage Is Affecting Nigerian Businesses / How Nigerian Businesses Can Improve Sales Through Data Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by WebSnaz(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Are you an entrepreneur or planning to start your own small business? If your answer is YES, then you will definitely need a Business Plan for your business venture.

A Business Plan is written document that describes in detail how a new business (or an existing business planning to expand or re-brand) is going to achieve its goals. In other words, it is a written description of your business's future and an essential road-map for business success.

Some of the many benefits of having and regularly updating your Business Plans are:

* It helps you find funding for your business.
* Identifies Potential Future Problems which you can avoid.
* Manages and monitors your growth and objectives.
* Guides your marketing approach.
* Manages your organizational and employee requirements.
* Manages cash flow
* Enables you to know when you will "Break-Even".

My Name is Seye, a writer with years of experience in Technical Writing. I am the MD/CEO of WebSnaz Solutions, A Writing Service Business. I write customized (I DO NOT “COPY and PASTE” from the Internet) Business Plans for Start-up Businesses (SMEs).

Please contact me on: websnazsolutions@gmail.com If you need a Business Plan or you are presently writing one for your business but need assistance on how to go about this.

I will give a FREE EVALUATION of your business plans (if you already have one) and ensure that your business information will be kept confidential.

Thank you and I sincerely wish you Success in all your Businesses.
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by JAkpayen(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
What important area of a BP do investors/bankers look at?
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by WebSnaz(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2015
JAkpayen:
What important area of a BP do investors/bankers look at?

Hello JAKpayen,

Please find below, the major areas a Potential Investor will look for in a Business Plan:

* Product & Services offered/Target Market: Investors need to know the exact product(s) or service(s) you plan to offer along with the target market you are aiming at and a demonstrated need for the product(s) or service(s) in such Markets. Thus, this must be included in your Business Plan.

* A management team with a proven track record: Investors will want to know the business experience, qualifications and previous successes (if any) of your management team or business founder (if it is a sole-proprietorship). All these should be included in your Business Plan.

* Strategy: Investors will like to see your implementation strategies thus your business plan must contain the strategies you will need to ensure seamless implementation of your business.

* SWOT Analysis: Investors wants to see an analysis of your business’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threat, which will show that you’re realistic and have considered all the major opportunities and challenges.

* Returns on the Investment/Realistic Financials: Investors expects a return on their investment. Thus, you must have a realistic financial projections (i.e. Projected Profit and Loss Statement, Projected cash-Flow Statement, Break-Even Analysis etc.) to show how long it will take your business to start making profits and when they can get a return of their investments.

If you already have a Business Plan and you want a FREE EVALUATION or you are planning to write a Business Plan for your business, please contact me via email on: websnazsolutions@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by WebSnaz(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
@ JAkpayen,

In addition to the 5 areas I listed in my previous post, a Potential Investor may also want to see the Supporting Documents for your Business Venture. These may include some of the following:

* Curriculum Vitae (CV) of Business Owner(s)/Management Team
* CAC Certificate (Business Name/Limited Liability Company)
* Personal financial statements
* Most recent Company/Business Audited Accounts
* Detailed market research studies/findings
* List of assets available as collateral for a loan
* Testimonials from customers
* Letters of support from future customers
* Letters of reference
* Copies of leases and contracts
* Inventory list
* Detailed lists of equipment owned and equipment to be purchased
* Survey/Questionnaire
* Maps and photos of location

Please Note: Not all of the listed documents above may be needed and some documents are not applicable to some types of businesses.

If you already have a Completed Business Plan and you want a FREE EVALUATION of it's Viability , please contact me via email on: websnazsolutions@gmail.com

However, if you would like me to write your Business Plan for you, please feel free to also contact me on the same email address stated above and it will be done for you at a very affordable price.

Thank you and I sincerely wish you Success in all your Businesses.
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by Royalty01: 12:25am On May 22, 2015
Your contact is not authentic enough. Do you have a physical office location where potential clients can reach you? Do you have a website that showcases what you offer and testimonials from previous clients who are satisfied with the service you rendered? I ask because I am interested in purchasing your service but I need to be convinced you are genuine and competent.
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by WebSnaz(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
Royalty01:
Your contact is not authentic enough. Do you have a physical office location where potential clients can reach you? Do you have a website that showcases what you offer and testimonials from previous clients who are satisfied with the service you rendered? I ask because I am interested in purchasing your service but I need to be convinced you are genuine and competent.

Hello Royalty01,

Thanks for your observation. I really understand your being very careful not to be scammed and your concern to get the best value for your money.

I can assure you that I am NOT a Scammer and you will get the best value for your money.

Please find below the answers to your questions:

(A) Do you have a physical office location where potential clients can reach you?
For now, I don’t have a dedicated office address yet but will get one in the nearest future. Presently, I work from home and I cannot drop my home address on a public forum for security and safety reasons. However, if you stay around the Island, you can meet me at my office in Lekki-Phase 1. If you send me a mail, I will give you all the address and other details you need. If you don’t feel comfortable about this, we can meet at a public place (e.g. an eatery) on a weekend to discuss but at most times I DO NOT NEED TO MEET WITH MY CLIENTS TO PREPARE THEIR BUSINESS PLANS FOR THEM. I normally get all the details I need from my clients through WhatsApp chats , BBM chats and the details I get back from them through the questionnaires I send to them earlier via email.

(B) Do you have a website that showcases what you offer?
I am presently working on my website and it will be ready before the end of June 2015. I will gladly drop the website here on this forum when it is ready.

(C) Do you have testimonials from previous clients who are satisfied with the service you rendered?
Yes, you can contact the CEOs of the listed businesses below to get all the information you need:
(1) Martina, CEO/MD Peeweestyles (www.peeweestyles.com)-A Fashion Design business.
(2) Damilola, CEO/MD June's Cuisines (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junes-Cuisine/417634041729419?fref=ts)-A Catering Business

If you are interested in having your Business Plan prepared by me, you will only make payments (for the Final Version of your Business Plan) after seeing and reviewing the draft of your business plan.

Alternatively, you can also visit my store on Kaymu to purchase my Business Plan Writing Service. Just search for "Business Plan Writing Service for Start-Up Business" on Kaymu search engine to locate my store.

Once again, if you have any concerns or require more details, feel free to let me know via this post or through email on: websnazsolutions@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by WebSnaz(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2015
@Royalty01,

Do you still have any additional questions or concerns concerning my Business Plan Writing Service? I will be really glad to respond here on the forum.

Thank you and I sincerely wish you (and my fellow Nairalanders) success in all your Businesses.

WebSnaz Solutions
The Business Plan Writers
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by babytejiri(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2015
Need help with Business Plan In Nigeria ?

6 Odebiyi Street, Haruna Bus-Stop, Ogba, Ikeja 100218, Lagos

Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by barry40: 2:55pm On May 27, 2015
People usually contact me for business plan writing, but a lot of them are turned down because of my tight schedule. I will keep you informed any time I have such lead.

Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by WebSnaz(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2015
babytejiri:
Need help with Business Plan ? Visit www.businessplannigeria.com.ng

@ babytejiri:
Nice and Useful Contribution. But most of the templates on the website you gave are “Generic” Business Plan Templates. I write customized Business Plans and the “Financials” section of my Business Plan are tailored to the particular Business of my clients.
PLEASE NOTE: Even if 20 different entrepreneurs are into the same line of Business, Their method of operations and expenses may be similar but ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT from each other. One great advantage of my Business Plan is that I make realistic assumptions in the “Financials” section so it’s more prone to be executed successfully. Take care and I wish you success in your Business.

barry40:
People usually contact me for business plan writing, but a lot of them are turned down because of my tight schedule. I will keep you informed any time I have such lead.

@ barry40:
Nice One. I also have tight-schedules at most times during the week so I take advantage of my weekends. Take care and I wish you success in your Business.

WebSnaz Solutions
The Business Plan Writers
websnazsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses by gistcity(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Antiseptic Soap Wholesalers. / We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber / Real Member, Ex-service Men Transport Scheme Coverage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.