Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Men’s Style Tips For Dress-down Friday - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men’s Style Tips For Dress-down Friday (509 Views)

MEN STYLE : The Right Way To Style A Suit! / 10 Style Tips On How To Wear Ripped Jeans / Fashion Trends Of 2015 The Best And Worst Men’s Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men’s Style Tips For Dress-down Friday by yhomhie: 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
This particular article marks a bit of a milestone for me [ed: and me], as this will be the 100th instalment in the FashionBeans Men’s Fashion Basics series. When I first started writing the series over three years ago, I never thought it would go down quite as successfully as it did, or keep going for as long as it has.

It’s a testament to how our readers want to be as knowledgeable as they can about men’s style, and just how much depth and detail there is within the world of menswear.

So I was thinking about doing something special to mark the occasion, and seeing as my normal tactic of ‘get wild ar*e drunk’ doesn’t really work in this sort of medium, I went ahead with a suggestion from one of our readers, Alex Martin. He said that it would be nice to have a round-up of all that has gone before in the series, as sometimes (not unlike men’s fashion) it can be hard to keep track of everything.
...Read More on http://www.getinformed.com.ng/news/view.php?id=_rdrArticle57

(1) (Reply)

Debby FM Products / I Want To Start A Boutique...i Need Advice / Simple Beauty Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.