Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo (5184 Views)

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / Outrage In Zaria As 8 Year Old Primary 4 Child Is Married Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On May 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
woe on u, people of little knowledge, stop saying nonsense abt wot u knw nt. "no where in the Quran is it written to marry a girl/lady to a man against her wish or forceful marry a girl/lady off to a man.An hadith ; Sahih Al-Bukhari (R.A.A): ONCE A VIRGIN GIRL CAME TO THE PROPHET(S.A.W) AND SAID THAT HER FATHER HAD MARRIED HER TO A MAN AGAINST HER WISH.THE PROPHET GAVE HER THE RIGHT TO REPUDIATE THE MARRIAGE.
clears throat.

But why do the northern muslim elites allow their daughter mature before marriage. Many of them marry at 25, 27,23etc with masters degree from reputable universities in first world countries but their fathers will be getting married to children.

Wait first how does let's say a 47 year old man communicate with a 9year old like husband and wife and they will be on the same page? lipsrsealed

How do they both talk about marital issues. Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Una no get shame o.so two of you will have a function and then you will both wear the same outfit and present a child as your wife? When her mates are still clinging to their mother's wrapper
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by Wendy80(f): 7:25am On May 16, 2015
I guess her parents are happy now. A child that still be watching Disney junior and playing around with other kids, u wanto give to an old Man sad
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by Haywhymido(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
clears throat.

But why do the northern muslim elites allow their daughter mature before marriage. Many of them marry at 25, 27,23etc with masters degree from reputable universities in first world countries but their fathers will be getting married to children.

Wait first how does let's say a 47 year old man communicate with a 9year old like husband and wife and they will be on the same page? lipsrsealed

How do they both talk about marital issues. Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Una no get shame o.so two of you will have a function and then you will both wear the same outfit and present a child as your wife? When her mates are still clinging to their mother's wrapper
don't ask me abt d northerners, cos i knw abt dem n dia culture,n dont want to. Am talking 4rm islamic perspective. Maybe when u come across one northerner u can pose ur question to him/her.Doubt if u read my post b4 u rushed to quote me?? In no way did i advocate 4 a child been forcefully married off. Calm ur nerves n channel it to a productive use rather dan a baseless argument. Good morning
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On May 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
don't ask me abt d northerners, cos i knw abt dem n dia culture,n dont want to. Am talking 4rm islamic perspective. Maybe when u come across one northerner u can pose ur question to him/her.Doubt if u read my post b4 u rushed to quote me?? In no way did i advocate 4 a child been forcefully married off. Calm ur nerves n channel it to a productive use rather dan a baseless argument. Good morning
what's peppering your body? It's you i should tell to calm down. Awon closet pedo hiding behind religion
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by mamziii(f): 8:42am On May 16, 2015
AndreRose:
Northerners need to borrow some sense and healthy culture. Giving a nine year old girl out for marriage is very primitive, uncivilised and an abuse to the child. Such custom needs to be struck out.
The innocent little girl did what she thought was right. RIP .
givin out under aged girls in marriage is not a northern culture but an Islamic belief which some uneducated religious bigots still uphold. I weep 4my northern brothers nd sisters. I wonda y a parent wud want 2sell out his own child all n d name of religion
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by bebe2(f): 8:51am On May 16, 2015
ok,

no investigation will be done,

so we will never know the truth undecided

how person go stab herself for side?

the angle of that knife is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by Haywhymido(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what's peppering your body? It's you i should tell to calm down. Awon closet pedo hiding behind religion
tell dat to dose dat partake in such act. Not ME.
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by AndreRose(f): 11:02am On May 16, 2015
mamziii:
givin out under aged girls in marriage is not a northern culture but an Islamic belief which some uneducated religious bigots still uphold. I weep 4my northern brothers nd sisters. I wonda y a parent wud want 2sell out his own child all n d name of religion
I know its islam. They are most dominant in the north. So that's why I used north.
Yah its so bad for them to do such.
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by vickkyruby(f): 4:48pm On May 16, 2015
cry RIP...such a pretty little girl. Hope her parents are happy now
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by Chinum: 5:05pm On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:
shocked

but mehn... was she wise?.

Ur question shd rather be "were her parents wise?"

I don't knw hw wise u expect dis 9yr old to have been. I just wish she had used the knife on her suitor instead of herself.
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by Dheartless: 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
she doesn't have blood?
I refuse to believe that pics.

if it's true,
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo by kilokeys(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
Chinum:

Ur question shd rather be "were her parents wise?"

I don't knw hw wise u expect dis 9yr old to have been. I just wish she had used the knife on her suitor instead of herself.

my point exactly.. she wasnt wise to inflict pains on herself

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband And I Quarrel A Lot / What Do/Would You Call Your Spouse? / Are Married Men Sex Starved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.