Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) (50792 Views)

Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by JayJustus(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2015
wiringdpt:
Nice bbq need some sauce

I got sauce bro...you get charcoal let's do this
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by juwoonn(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
falconey:
Three indigenous armed robbers between the ages
of 20 and 25 were caught after robbing and killing
an Akwa Ibom businessman. They also succeded in
dispossesing him of his cash while visiting yala
(okuku mkt). The thieves were caught and burnt by
angry youths.
For the youths the court is a long distance! See
more photos after the cut:

http://9javibes.com/9ja-news/horror-jungle-justice-in-uyo-graphic-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala
Gboliwe:

Where the hell is Yala (okuko mkt) in Uyo?
IbokUtoroh:

I tire o, cos memi dey uyo n havent heard of that kind market for here not to talk of this news.
op u dont just search bizarre news n post it online, pls wherw in uyo is dis ur yala market?

This story should be questioned? I served in Yala.

Okuku, Yala is in cross river state and d topic said Uyo, and Uyo is in Akwa Ibom.
Na wa o!
I just hope dey're not innocent. Bcs no body border 2 find out how dey were caught.
Okuku, Yala is like 4 hours drive to Calabar, its closer to Benue though
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by naijainfogalery: 5:11pm On May 15, 2015
Hahahahah you make me laugh, they are the reason africa is what Ethipia that wasnt colonised, where are they today? Africans should stop playing the victim game, those folks are even the one trying to make Africa better yet we say they are responsible for our woes
xtervaganza:
the Europeans and Americans you think are better are the worst.

They are the reason Africa is backward today
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
Nah fam I'm mad they killed the business man, they could have just rob him. He's probably the breadwinner now who's gonna fix that
jayeola391:
Is dat how bbq be in ur village, wish kind village u are from self? Is dat how bbq be in ur village, wish kind village u are from self?
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Confirmed. There'ssomething ddefinitely wrong with the black man!

Spits!

seconded
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by falconey(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
juwoonn:

This story should be questioned? I served in Yala.

Okuku, Yala is in cross river state and d topic said Uyo, and Uyo is in Akwa Ibom.
Na wa o!

bro as busy as you are, you are very generous to spare few seconds to answer a dumb question.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by phintohlar(f): 5:20pm On May 15, 2015
oluface:
ni ilu to loba to ni ijoye
shoro niyen Wey d oba & d ijoye wen dem kill d innocent business man
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by oromankirisi(f): 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
lol..biko hapu'm aka joor

Lordave:
Nne, wepu 'nkirisi' na username gi, hapu so Oroma biko wink
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Hahahahah you make me laugh, they are the reason africa is what Ethipia that wasnt colonised, where are they today? Africans should stop playing the victim game, those folks are even the one trying to make Africa better yet we say they are responsible for our woes
I'm sure you know what they did to Libya?

Maybe you should read and you'll realise they have been installing bad presidents in Africa countries since independence
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by OYAY(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
They rob and kill a businessman that may be the breadwinner of his household! This treatment serves them right! They should rest in pieces. Shikena!
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by iukpe: 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
yommyphresh:
But where do people really get the courage to lynch a fellow human I can't even beat a goat to death! DAMN!

If the the goat chop your $10000 when you no dey house, then bite off your little finger as you de try to catch am, tell me wetin you go do am.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Xtranoble: 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Suspected-robbers-killed-by-angry-mob-in-Cross-River-20150515
that didn't happen in Uyo but in a village community in cross river state.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
phintohlar:
shoro niyen Wey d oba & d ijoye wen dem kill d innocent business man
ehhhhh omo iya mi. I no blame the people wey those thief's. but normally dem suppose beat hell out of em, even castrate them, give them liquid cement, insert broom in their joy stick and cut it inside
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by ManTiger(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
[size=60pt]I Support!

100%[/size]
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
When I said yesterday the black race is a barbaric backward specimen of the human race, people probably thought I was crazy smh. Where else on planet earth in 2015 do this kind of savagery still occurs, where? Somebody tell me, I wish I can resign from this hopeless race.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Abimloaded(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2015
maggilove:
Though they did the wrong thing but these angry people should have allowed the law to take its course.

I sent you a mail via your signature please.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Afroconnect: 6:21pm On May 15, 2015
Crowd mentality has finally f-cked Nigerians up,see the amount of people gleefully snapping and happy to be burning fellow humans alive-none can even protest it. What a people.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:27pm On May 15, 2015
Now take this kind of rage, to all polithiefcians that have failed us. Burn them all!!!!!
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2015
holysina:

anyway your right, but if you have been to this place u wont pity them. I schooled they, because of the alarming nature of crime and the way the indigenes rob strangers nd even kill them made my dad send me to enugu to complete my sch sc. 90% of their youth dnt work they only smoke and cux havoc. any one up to17yrs is already married and they use the strangers they to carter for themselves. okuku youths are terrible

hmm!
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by zendy: 6:38pm On May 15, 2015
This is the kind of deranged mentality Nigerians will exhibit and expect any civilised person to take them as anything more than animals
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by DPointMan(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2015
Babaric.....whats the difference between this and the Xenophobic attacks now??

Jungle Justice must stop in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by AndreB: 6:53pm On May 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
We dont care about human lives in this part of the world, Its only Asians , Africans and middle east that do this rubbish, its just annoying.

You are quite wrong about that...look at this link en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by gj22(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2015
soldierdollar:
They call it jungle justice . why ? Because it is perpetrated by people living in the jungle ; hungry , unemployed ,angry youth .

Both the robbers and the angry youth are victims of unemployment

Lol. Blame unemployment for this? Why not blame the devil too? Everyman is responsible for his actions. Unemployment did not make them do this, they did it because they wanted to. This in inhumane, this is on their head.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by AndreB: 6:58pm On May 15, 2015
Those who blame this kind of act..solely on the black man should research and google the name Jesse Washington, or visit this link

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Vikfarad(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
The bolded justified the action of the youths.....eni to ba bi ole o bi omo
Thank u o jere
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Vikfarad(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2015
Eneze1:
People should just stop this jungle justice. It doesn't potray us well as a nation
Why? The robbers killed a businessman nw
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Vikfarad(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
ALL CHRISTIANS. smiley robbers, burners and burnt.
Yeah but they didn't read psalms why doing their respective businesses.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by bikwueto(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2015
sometimes I do not understand Nigerians....not long ago we cried foul because some Nigerians were tried (for over 3 years to be sure that they were not accused wrongly) for a crime which death penalty is the punishment, if fonud guilty, and were eventually killed according to the law of the land.....we cried and cried that death penalty is stale. But, see us killing our own without trial....we have a long way to go...
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Vikfarad(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2015
Ephemmm:

We have watched some plays where a driver or some students were forced to join the robbers: what if we have some in this shoe among them?
They killed a father and husband
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by phintohlar(f): 7:59pm On May 15, 2015
oluface:
ehhhhh omo iya mi. I no blame the people wey those thief's. but normally dem suppose beat hell out of em, even castrate them, give them liquid cement, insert broom in their joy stick and cut it inside
u use style wicked ooh hahahahahah... Ehn na still all joing na
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Escobapablo(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
i dont understand, yala okuku mrket is in cross river and not akwa ibom. There must be a mix up in the story.
Re: HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) by Vikfarad(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
finditng:

I wasn't infuriated by you...but the totlaity of the story...accurate detailing of the venue further assertained the authenticity of the story...

Kill the government officials that steal first... Then there can be an iota of logic in the already verified foolish and inhuman approach to justice.... If you gonna kill, kill with sense at least..#my two cents.
It is amazing how you feel so bad about the killing of these beasts rather than the innocent man, a father and husband that was killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.