Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne (29058 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by dainformant(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
Guess he's really sitting on his throne. Nigerian talented rapper, Jude Abaga popularly known as M.I being carried on his "exquisite throne".

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by CountDracula(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2015
Na so craze dey start

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by phabuloz(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2015
In Olamide's voice "I'm sitting on th throne ,I'm a grown mann in a young body"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by ashile(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
craze craze
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by smudge2079(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
short man devil....Microphone inspector, Mister Incredible...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by tuoyoojo(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
ok

see all the muscle for the neck of that tall fair guy. u go know say him nor dey enjoy the "carry carry" work when him dey do

bottom line...hustle to make it.....there is so much room on top

Baba God bless my hustle so that people go carry me too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by rittyben(f): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Short people SMH

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by efilefun(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
The picture would have looked like a passport if he wasn't carried...

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Warldbest(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Na him be the chairman
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Markieee(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Money talking,, buh this two guys Nawaoo,, Abaga come resemble village CHamp Lol jk
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by sharisto(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
YEYE DEY SMELL.......BOOKIN SPACE 4MY GRANDSON
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Ruq: 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
The other guy had to hide his face to avoid labelling.

Dead throne for a dead rapper.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by okooloyun1(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by tucky200(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Madness don turn mtn
*everywhere u go*
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Pavore9: 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
Thinking...Awon boys carrying Baba Oloye. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by hiyahnuh(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
mey thos guy jst komot hand

he will knw he is sitting on d floor

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by sharisto(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
SHORT MAN WER GET SENSE OF RAP, ENTRAP IN A BABYLIKE BODY
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by boman2014: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
i love this dude...

He's very creative

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by fejikudz(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
man's inhumanity to a fellow man

Dat guy for the right side shaa.. SUFFERING AND SMILING grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by greall12(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by dreamchazer: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
phabuloz:
In Olamide's voice "I'm sitting on th throne ,I'm a grown mann in a young body"

Grown man in a short body lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by shaboti: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
'sitting on the throne, I aint got beef with nobody'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by baybeeboi: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
please are they Nigerians?
Only Nigerians do that.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by rita25(f): 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
M.I see how u dey suffer these two boys.the other wan shit sef he must be crying dats why he backed the camera cos this M.I weight aint beansir>>>>>M.I dey vexxa...............all d guy raps get Xa grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Prettydiamond(f): 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
Shorrrt!!! shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by davidque007(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
Its allowed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by aminho(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
the chairman
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by money121(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by Ella201: 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
na xo craze dey sart? Iv all our celebrities craze 4 dier own way wettun wima go cum do undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by VickyRotex(f): 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
Markieee:
Money talking,, buh this two guys Nawaoo,,
Abaga come resemble village CHamp Lol jk

3 guys sef angry

One is saving his face behind cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne by seunlayi(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2015
Ibi ti aye ba ka ni mo lati ma je aye

carry on

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Looks Stylish In Native Gown And Gele / Dammy Krane Receives Gold Chain From Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend? [pix] / Ufuoma McDermott And Daughter, Kessiana Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.